All of the realms are full

yea its the same Thing like Blizzard thought they only Need 5 Servers for the eu market…. well nice idea now they push out new Servers every day that get full in minutes^^

i really dont believe that 50% will quit because alone the private Server numbers would be enough to get the Servers full on a healthy Level and all These People playd wow vanilla on broken crappy pservers for years! and now they will quit oon awesome official blizzservers after Phase 1? These guys waited 10years for the real wow Comeback!!

idk how stupid People Need to be to think stuff like this, but i will make a screenshot of this post and add it to the big I TOLD YOU thread we gonna make on Phase two!

we have so many funny Posts and names of People we gonna Show in this Epic thread :smiley:

I think clearly there will be some drop off. The extent is (I think) very difficult to estimate.

everyone knows that 70% of the bfa Players will quit before Level 30 thats for sure! all the hardcore Players from pservers or the People that waited for years for their wow to come back will 100% stay for the next years!

if new People who never playd the game will stay idk, i meet alot of People on todays mmo market that are sick of playing These boring handholding carebear mmos we have These days! classic could be a very huge success on the mmo market! Maybe just look over what happend to runescape, they have new and Oldschool runescape, new runescape only has a very small community and Oldschool runescape has millions of Players and they stayed in Oldschool since years now. im Pretty sure same will happen to wow!

but now the only Thing we can do is wait!

atm all the Servers are full, REAL FULL!

pls Blizzard give us more servers^^

1 Like

they dident underestimate the demand, they have plenty of servers on stand by if need be. They just don’t want to make the mistake of releasing to many servers.

5 Likes

Yes. They have stated point blank that they estimated low to avoid dead servers in the future.

EDIT: But they have servers on deck if they need them. So I guess that’s a yes or no depending on how you want to think about it.

2 Likes

There doing a pretty good job of meeting the demand

4 Likes

retail is on life support because classic is about to kill it!!

haha RIP retail eh. Jeez haha. I personally know of a dozen or so people who saved their name… but intend to play casually for fun and gasp keep playing retail. But hey. whatcha ya gonna do.

2 Likes

This is current detailed state of all know realms include the 4 realms that will be available 2019-08-26T17:00:00Z

Name Type Time Zone Population
Mankrik Normal Eastern Full
Pagle Normal Eastern Full
Westfall Normal Eastern
Atiesh Normal Pacific Full
Myzrael Normal Pacific Full
Old Blanchy Normal Pacific
Remulos Normal Australian Eastern Time Medium
Bloodsail Buccaneers RP Eastern High
Grobbulus RP-PvP Pacific High
Faerlina PvP Eastern Full
Herod PvP Eastern Full
Incendius PvP Eastern
Skeram PvP Eastern High
Stalagg PvP Eastern Full
Thalnos PvP Eastern Full
Blaumeux PvP Pacific Medium
Bigglesworth PvP Pacific
Fairbanks PvP Pacific Full
Whitemane PvP Pacific Full
Arugal PvP Australian Eastern Time High

As of
2019-08-26T00:00:00Z

1 Like

Considering they’re opening more realms tomorrow, no.

u only counted the us Servers!

eu Server list:

Firemaw PvP English
Flamelash PvP English
Gandling PvP English
Gehennas PvP English
Golemagg PvP English
Hydraxian Waterlords RP English
Mirage Raceway Normal English
Mograine PvP English
Nethergarde Keep Normal English
Pyrewood Village Normal English
Razorgore PvP English
Shazzrah PvP English
Zandalar Tribe RP-PvP English

they are all full, and 1-2 days ago blizz did disabled the char creation on shazzrah(my Server) and golemagg

edit:

Name Type Language
Auberdine Normal French
Sulfuron PvP French
Name Type Language
Everlook Normal German
Lucifron PvP German
Razorfen Normal German
Venoxis PvP German
Name Type Language
Хроми (Chromie) Normal Russian
Пламегор (Flamegor) PvP Russian

just 2 French and 2 russian Servers?! german Servers did start with 2 too but they were full in minutes, now they have 4 but its still isnt enough… like wtf Blizzard do u hate classic? xD u really should know until know that way more People love and Play classic than retail!

its the same Story like new and Oldschool runescape! SAME STORY! pls Blizzard learn from it this time! -.-

Seeing this is the American/Oceanic forums, I do think the EU realms matter to the American/Oceanic subscribers.

1 Like

There are still 4 realms that are not listed as full, and they are opening new ones tomorrow.

They are erring on the side of caution. Rather than opening 100 servers and only having low pops in all of them, they are only opening a few, letting them fill up, then opening more.

I’d rather have full servers than empty ones.

1 Like

There are 3(?) servers NOT full yet I think?

1 Like

That would be a terrible way to count server population, assuming what you’re saying is that a single character = 1 population unit.

If you mean any number of characters on a server for 1 account, since there aren’t 50 classic servers, there’d be no way for there to be a 50x (technically 49x at any given time) overstatement in the case everyone made 1 char/server. Currently at most it would be a 3x, again assuming they count things that way.

But, if high/medium/low pop is simply multiples (3x/2x/1x) of a set value, if everyone made 3 characters on 3 different realms, it could falsely show that all realms are high when in reality it wouldn’t be that way.

2 Medium and 4 High

Medium

• PVP / Pacific
  • Normal / Oceanic

High

• PVP / Eastern
  • RP / Eastern
  • RP-PVP / Pacific
  • PVP / Oceanic

Just logged in and I only see 2 medium and 4 high.

http s://imgur.com/a/TDELA2Q (Oceanic not shown, but 1 med/1 high)

The most sensible way to count sign up would be to count the first character created by an account on every realm as 1.

That way if everyone created a single character on 3 realms you would count 3 times the number of characters that could be played at any one time. In other words you might over-estimate numbers by 3 but you could never under-estimate numbers. You could then calculate definitively, based on the number of people reserving names on multiple servers, a general rate of initial concurrent play drop off over all servers (which would be between 0% and 33%), based on how many players rolled on 1,2, or 3 realms.

So the realms marked at full, could be full, or be 66% full, depending on which realm multi-realm rollers pick to play.

If multi-server rolling is quite prevalent, even full realms are only really (say) 80% full.

So (perhaps) Blizzard know what they are doing?

Ast of 6:25pm PST, Blaumeux is Medium pop while Skeram is High pop.

Only the RP realms of the original dozen are not at Full.

You could always roll a toon on the OCE realms. None are at Full.

I think most of the population will be gone in a few months. People just wanting to jump on because its “different”. A lot will leave because it’s going to be more difficult than retail and the others won’t want to drop their retail characters because of how much time they’ve put into gearing them out etc.

Coupled with the fact that raiding will be a whole other beast. Gone will be raider io and all that crap but in return people will REQUIRE you to have your resistance gear, which will take MANY hours of farming certain dungeons etc in the hopes of a lucky role on that sweet fire resistance etc.