All of the realms are full

Did Blizzard underestimate the demand for Classic?

17 Likes

Of course. You think they want people to see how underwhelming retail is by comparison?

31 Likes

I’m gonna save this thread some trouble.

The answer is yes.

25 Likes

Probably, but any estimate was just a wild guess. Even the community couldn’t find a consensus. They are doing the only thing they can do, guess and constantly reevaluate. We’re getting four more servers tomorrow, will it be enough? Who knows?

2 Likes

No, move on please…

3 Likes

Blaumeux still at med until tomorrow, because it’s the worst name in wow history.

26 Likes

Retail doesn’t need to be on welfare anymore since classic killed it

4 Likes

One Oceanic medium, one North America medium, one Oceanic High, and three North America high.

Doesn’t look like they’re all full to me. Not to mention the four realms that are going to pop up tomorrow.

4 Likes

dont forget 50% of the player base will be gone in 2 month

10 Likes

yeah when i heard classic was coming 3 months ago i kinda forget it was blizzard and this would happen. it will be fun and interesting.

2 Likes

I seriously contemplated not rolling on it because of the French connotations. Ultimately I did though because of the low pop. I hate other people.

1 Like

Its like you’re one of those people hoping that someone trips and falls on their face so you can laugh.
What a winner.

3 Likes

Easier to add servers than have too many.

Honestly, not a big deal to add more servers, as needed.

7 Likes

Also, in case this isn’t a troll, I would much rather deal with queues and overpopulation for a few weeks than to launch with 50 servers per region and require them being connected in a year.

5 Likes
Realm Population
Blaumeux Medium
Bloodsail Buccs High
Grobbulus High
Skeram High
Atiesh Full
Faerlina Full
Fairbanks Full
Herod Full
Mankrik Full
Myzrael Full
Pagle Full
Stalagg Full
Thalnos Full
Whitemane Full
Oceanic
Realm Population
Remulos Medium
Arugal High

as of 1900 Eastern on the 25th

5 Likes

What is this even based on? Did asmongold tell you to parrot this? The average player will take two months to hit 60…

3 Likes

Medium is still going to have queues.

5 Likes

I don’t expect to be able to login to any realm Monday night.

8 Likes

I truly hope they don’t go there, ever. I was hoping that launch-time layering would be the extent of any immersion damaging cross-realm tech.

1 Like

They’re being very cautious with adding new realms, so I don’t think we’ll ever have to worry about that. Despite some grumping on the forums, I think the Classic devs have handled things almost perfectly so far.

7 Likes