All of my Dalaran Defender gear just dissapeared from Warband Bank

I deposited some vendor trash into the Warband bank on a character for another to vendor. My extra dalaran defender gear was in the bank at that time. (About a dozen pieces.) When I logged over to the other character, the vendor trash was there, but all the defender gear was gone.

Relogged, closed out the client completely, looked on different characters. No sign of it.

Edit (8/27): There’s been a blue post update. Hopefully stuff will return with tomorrow’s maintenance.

15 Likes

Same here, all the gear has been cleaned out and the portals are gone in the portal room.

4 Likes

Same, also gear changed from warband to soulbound

6 Likes

LOL. I just noticed the same. Small indie company!

5 Likes

The same just happened to me. All the gear appeared soulbound in the bank and then upon logging out and back in, it all disappeared.

3 Likes

All my prepatch gear from Warbank is gone. It showed soulbound to the warbank and then it was gone when I logged in the next toon. Blizz?!!!

4 Likes

I’m going to guess that’s why it disappeared from the warband bank. A new bug caused all of the gear to become soulbound and there’s sanity checking code that removes all soulbound items from the warband bank.

4 Likes

I hope that they get this fixed. I didn’t necessarily need all the extra gear, but it was nice to have.

4 Likes

Same. I had some toons I wasn’t playing but was planning to use the gear for. I’d just like to know the rules before I play a game. I figured the currency might go away (either immediately or in the next 24 hours). I was stocking some gear in my bank because I felt it was ‘safe’ . . . Tbh I feel like I was robbed.

If this isn’t a bug it should have been communicated. If it is, it should be fixed or there should be some compensation. I have limited time so I try to make decisions that fit my life and play-style.

5 Likes

I had multiple sets of armor, plus the weapons, for my alts. I have only been on a couple of them so far and most of the gear was still in the bank. It’s all disappeared.

3 Likes

I think the biggest irony is if I would have been mailing them to my ‘bank’ alt (like I’ve been doing for 15 years) . . . it might have been better.

8 Likes

Glad I got all my lvl 70s with defender gear + tiered. Blizzard can’t help but cause bugs.

1 Like

when is the “community” going to stop calling them bugs? when it seems like they are anything but? can we not assume that this keeps happening that its intentional? so they can “fix” it and seem like a savior? especially when they are trying to deflect from other controversies? like earthen release?.

2 Likes

Same for me! i was saving it for alts. wtaf.

6 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I had a full set set aside for my Earthen I wanted to level and now it’s gone. Boo.

3 Likes

This happened to me as well. Two full rows of gear. On top of the now 3rd time since “official” launch that I’ve been randomly disconnected without being able to get back in. This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

Just noticed the same thing as well.
I had about 15 pieces maybe plus about 8-10 weapons I was saving from the pre-patch event.
All gone.

1 Like

I just logged in to check this, and all my defender gear still says warbound.

I logged in a second character and no changes.

Either I’m just lucky or maybe this is fixed?

Mine all turned soulbound and disappeared after I deposited some items tonight. I had 4 pieces waiting for alts to use and now they are gone. When they turned soulbound it wouldnt let me take them out of the bank, I relogged and poof gone.

2 Likes

I had a bunch of armor and weapons from the pre-patch in my Warband bank disappear, too. Not sure if it was soulbound at any point, but it’s gone now.

2 Likes