All of Legion Timewalking Extended an Additional Two Weeks

Exactly. It’s not about a challenge or being elitist or any such thing. It was advertised as limited time and we put time and resources into that due to that time.

1 Like

The problem is fun is highly subjective and the diverse player base of WOW makes that worse.

Just look at these Mage Tower threads. You have posters saying it’s the most fun they’ve had in years right next to posters saying it’s impossible and not fun at all.

That’s why having a player choice difficulty level would have been nice. Don’t show others what difficulty player x did it on, cause that’s for them to know.

And set up a ‘future rewards’ system in it so reclearing it at a higher dificulty gives you titles or the like, things that show off your good, without basically pulling the pants down of people who were baited back in with the mogs, kinda like how the proving grounds worked back in MoP/WoD (Silver Basic in both Heals and DPS and Brozne in Tank, so I would say I’m fairly familiar, if through fogged glasses, with that mode lol)

1 Like

Tbh I hope you guys loose subs when MT goes away. You guys treat your casual player base like garbage. But then again I wouldn’t expect anything more from someone who treats their employees the same way

Shame on you blizzard

2 Likes

Wonder how much 9.2 got delayed considering how much they’re dragging this out

y’all are kinda missing the point.

I’m calling out a disgusting marketing tactic
not throwing a tantrum over some stupid transmog.

Exactly. It’s already unfair to the people who have asked for the legendary cloak quest to return.

And yet Legion Mage tower gets exemptions.

1 Like

Maybe you should do that then. What’s with this idea that content has to be found fun by everyone? I had a blast with my tower, I enjoy the grind. Just because something doesn’t tickle your particular fancy doesn’t mean it isn’t fun.

1 Like

You aren’t wrong as a person/player but as a company with bad publicity, bleeding subs, struggling to bring players back, it’s a bad idea. If you make it too easy the “good players,” would post about it but really would get over it quickly. If you keep it too hard you risk losing subs, or not keeping people who came back for this.

Denied. they said no, and that means NO

1 Like

blue mods, in this case, community managers, are not developers so ranting at him does nothing

I did come back for this, and I got exactly what I wanted. All you’re really saying is they can’t make everyone happy, which has always been the case.

I’m glad someone understood what I was implying.

If they’re going to jump down that rabbit hole, then they may as well go the whole way.

I think it’d take away from every person who completed it though.

(Disclaimer: I wasn’t able to beat MoP or WoD challenge modes and still think they should stay gone.)

1 Like

Why do you think this, especially if difficulty is preserved (on in the case of TW MT, harder)?

Because it was out for 1.5 years prefaced under the same set of guidelines as the previous challenge modes from MoP and WoD.

It was unique to the expansion and a lot of people busted their butts to get their skins (just as the others did for the aforementioned skins.)

I’m not saying, “you snoozed you lose,” but I am saying they should stick to their guns when they put it in as a time limited event.

Reopening it up for the original skins is a deep rabbit hole where there will be a massive outcry from the masses to bring back every other item they’ve removed too.

No, please don’t.

Don’t they go into your collection and remove them from you when other people do it?

2 Likes

More people need to report your trolling, dude. I don’t know why you seem to go out of your way to antagonize.

4 Likes

Unless you have dedicated friends to do timewalkings with, I feel like that would make it next to impossible to get groups together to run those dungeons.

No it wasn’t. It was only available for limited periods of time during Legion, gated by nethershard farming and whether the tower was actually up. It was gated by a gate and then removed.

4 Likes