All my friends have quit

ehhhhhhhhh. I used to think this way, but it kinda ignores that the social capital you gain by playing with your colleagues translates into actual real-life influence.

I know where you’re coming from but just be careful; it can also easily backfire.

Or maybe it was that one time my department decided to do “team building” by playing paintball. That didn’t end well.

2 Likes

lol that’s at least two red flags.

I have specific games and times of day I play with co-workers, but I want my “off” time too where I can hide from everyone. Of course, some people are exceptions and it’s just a good fit (right people / right game). But to be honest, in the past I’ve been more turned off by some of the people who I used to play with in the industry than impressed by them. I’ve not recommended people because of it, so, it can def backfire.

Yes but I expected this to happen with my friends and guildies. most wont stick around past phase 2

I think we have different definitions of backfiring, because that sounds like you successfully dodging bullets.

Start playing like 3 weeks ago, ther server is like dead , everyone is level 10 or 55.
It’s a pain trying to to group for quest or SM.
Time to start merging servers if ya expect to put Naxx someday

I meant backfiring for others. But, yes, def dodging bullets for me =P

One of my retail guilds made a group and played classic. Almost all of them that are still playing at all are back on retail. This week should be the first week they have enough to start raiding again though (before classic they were raiding every week).

I’ll be your friend! :open_mouth:

How do balance play ? My druid is only 18 but so far it is the worse for mana and I have a warlock and mage. I won’t stay balance once I get cat form but is there something I am missing. I am having to do a lot of hitting with the stick thing.

1 Like

balance dont exist

Very similar experience to yours but on a smaller scale. Of the 10 of us who started only 3 remain and 2 of them have slowed down quite a bit in the pas week or so.

1 Like

oh man… everyone is quitting!

Guilt is stronger than love… this is why I buy all of my friends’ mounts and power level them.

I mean thats what I am doing.

I had no idea BGs were going to be out of the game for 6+ months.

I know they said it would be phased in, but now I understand how long they are taking to bring it in, Im out until its in.

I didn’t come into Classic with any friends, but the ones I’ve made along the way have stopped logging in, 1 by 1, including me now.

The moral of the story is : We thought we did, but we didn’t.

Can I have your stuff?

(Beat you, Glinda!)

1 Like

Sounds like a bummer, always more fun to play with friends.

Hope you find your place in the game, and in life> may you always find happiness.

The problem is that any guild that stops recruiting is already dead. It’s only a matter of time.

Find an active guild where they care enough to keep recruiting. That’s the kind of guild where things keep happening.