All my characters gone

Same.

No character count, can’t even create a new character. It’s like I’m on spectator mode for a starter edition account, but half the buttons are missing.

What if the reduced level to 50 and item squish was all just part of a plan to lessen the backlash of a complete character wipe tonight and after maintenance in the morning we return to day one of WoW II…

just tried that and sure enough after about 5 min my characters loaded, entered world and then character not found

2 Likes

None of my characters showed up (I was having problems logging in yesterday) like it showed all the realms but showed I had no characters.

I was still able to click on my main server and log in tho

Same boat with me, it doesn’t show up characters on realm select screen. However if you pick server where your characters should be they show up. Then when you hit to log in it says “Character not found”.

Just lost a realm I was playing on. The character is probably going to wake up in a terribly unsafe situation.

The characters won’t be gone forever and the game is just in limbo until the expansion drops anyways…

This is different. After the characters load, when attempting to enter the game it says “character not found”.

I’ve tried logging a few different toons, waiting a few minutes apart each, even closed down the client and logged in fresh, but each time I get the same. Character Not found. I think I’m done for now.

1 Like

FYI - “Character not Found” has been defeated! After 30 minutes of login attempts while hate-spamming these forums, my DH finally got in just now. Good luck!

Edit: Replied to the wrong comment, anyways. Its working now.

2 Likes

Thanks! Will go try now

Still no character numbers on realm list, but i’m in… thanks!

here is the support thread for this that everyone is using.

Thank you for posting. I have this same issue and can find nothing about it in the realm status page. I was starting to be really bummed out and a little worried thinking I was alone with it.

Its funny because normally I wouldn’t care about these types of things except the patch and expansion itself was pushed back to prevent things like this

Major patches continue to be major patches, just saying.

I can see my chars. When I try to log um not found.

This is sad

Because nobody is held accountable for their work

I was in since 8pm but I was dc’ed, and now this.