All Aliance players like high elfs?

I think all of us heard the story of make High elfs playable, many times

but what about those Aliance players who never wanted blood elfs, i mean high elfs in the aliance ?

are you happy with them ? i heard sometimes some really never wanted blood elfs in the aliance but now you have them, and are stuck with them

how do you feel about it ?

Why did you change avatars just to make this thread? Thats the real question.

8 Likes

wow, how did you find that ?

i just changed it because i wanted to use the Panda this time, i named it after a one of my favorite meals :3

just that, but i made some questions with my Zandalari troll named after another meal too time ago :3

and i am planning to lv up a Vulpera named Muffin of pancake, but can’t find a server with those names open, so, maybe choose another name for it

2 Likes

High Elves have bad breath.

28 Likes

They’re ok, highly overrated though in my opinion. If you go on moonguard there are an absurd number of quel’dorei and/or half elves. Stormwind basically is an elf city lol.

3 Likes

Pretty sure there’s some web browser addon that tells you peoples alts.

People really care about creeping here.

5 Likes

I have no idea who this person is…just simply a level 18 with 0 prior posts lol

1 Like

I think belves are fine, I think velves are alright; I think they added too many customizations to velves to try to calm a bunch of whiny basketcases that don’t appreciate them. I also see that a lot of velves use those options and enjoy their toons though, so that’s what matters.

5 Likes

I just like spooky things, man. Elf or otherwise. Regular blood elf or high elf never interested me.

1 Like

I don’t know if I count because I’m bifactional but I’m pretty happy with void elves. Most of my alliance characters are void elves. The only drawback has been that my alliance roster is not as diverse as it used to be :rofl:

1 Like

I do not elf.

2 Likes

You’re fine ^.^ my horde roster is pretty light, too <3

Never mind then lmao

1 Like

What’s the difference between High Elves and Night Elves?

i’ve never understood the draw.

I don’t like any elves. There’s too many. I demand more Dwarves.

3 Likes

I think it’s closer to a vocal minority of crazy people

6 Likes

I really don’t get the appeal when they already have the Night Elves, which are cooler in every way.
Not to mention they could be asking for the Druids of the Flame, who are friggin’ SICK.

5 Likes

I couldn’t care less. I have one elf character and that is because I enjoy DH as an alt.

1 Like

i think its the shoulder pads.

nelf female shoulder pads stick out like the most absurd airplane wings.

everything looks great on the void elves tho.

They’re all the same race, the High Elves are descendants of Highborne night elves an upper class of the ancient night elf civilization. People like Tyrande, Malfurion, Azshara come from this sect.

The High Elves aka Quel’dorei were exiled from the Highborne for wanting to practice arcane magic long ago and they moved from Kalimdor to Quel’thalas in the Eastern Kingdom.

Eventually bad things happened (namely Arthas) and some of them became Blood Elves aka Sin’dorei, the remaining High Elves were nearly wiped out.

Sylvanas Windrunners sisters Veressa and Alleria are both High Elves, Sylvanas was too. The Blood Elves chose to change their name to Sin’dorei in remembrance of their fallen brethren after the Third War. Void Elves came about because of their different cultures and some politics between the various elven races. There’s very few High Elves left.

This is a basic cliff notes version, but hopefully made sense.

I do like the Elven cultures, as for the character models we play, I wish the Blood/Void elves were a little larger than they are, they’re quite tiny and certain weapons look strange on them.

1 Like