All Action Bars Resetting / Dragonflight Pre-patch

How did this make it to live servers in this state?

My issues aren’t as bad as some, but I still get spells showing up on my action bars whenever it loads.

I have a macro for Demonic Circle. RClick places the portal, LClick teleports. Every time, I load in, I get both demonic circle spells showing up into empty slots in my action bars.

3 times today on my dh…
Blizzard…

1 Like

Twice today so far, shouldn’t having shared action bars on eliminate this from happening now? Why is this still a problem its been weeks

1 Like

Was fine until last night when I went to Torghast and now it is consistent. Playing on my shaman any time I swap from Enhance to either elemental or resto I lose all of my action bars when I switch back to enhance. I also lose my action bars when I log out too. I do not use any addons for bars or interface after the pre-patch.

Man just happened to me. Do I have to setup everything again fresh??>?>? sigh

This just happened to my boyfriend too and it won’t let him reset them… He is livid… Any fixes yet?

Check to see if your spec has changed from what you had set up.

Mine went empty when I entered a LFG instance and was fixed by changing my spec back to Holy Priest. I had queued as DPS and did not notice it had automatically switched my spec to Shadow Priest when I entered the instance. It did not automatically change back to Holy when I left the instance.

This is happening to me when I log into Solo Queue. Newer builds that I was using are just disappearing seemingly randomly and it’s awful of course because I’m trying to build rating. FIX THIS BLIZZARD.

Still happening. Been happening to me all day, whenever I swap specs.

1 Like

This just happened to me. It seems like certain spells reset for some reason and they show up like they would if they leveled up recently.

2 Likes

Same here, I can’t handle it anymore.

1 Like

This happens EVERY time I swap specs for an LFG heroic or just changing specs out of combat. All my bars reset and I have to redo them. Every. Single. Time.

This happens to me when doing Battlegrounds not even changing specs

1 Like

This still happens. This is insane. Anytime I make a new spec…even if I click “Character Specific” keybinds it still will mess up the keybinds on my main when I load into an instance… how is this still happening?

This has happened to me on my warlock everytime I log into it… about 7-8 times now. driving me crazy

1 Like

Happening to me in The War Within pre-patch upon logging out and back in.

Glad I did this on an alt and not my main. :upside_down_face:

This is happing to me too in War Within pre-patch on my warlock. Even after fixing, I log out and back in to blank bars.

2 Likes

Can confirm this is also happening with me after War Within Prepatch. Reeeeaaaallly sucks to spend a bunch of time setting up bars only for them to completely reset after logging out and back in. Fix this please!

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. Level 7 hunter in the noob starting zone. Every time I log off and back on, my action bars are blank. Tried disabling all addons and the issue still happens.

1 Like

Keeps happening to me. Very cool feature.