All 50 toon slots on the one server?

Maybe if your house is made of bamboo.

3 Likes

As a horrible altoholic I support the devs indirectly supporting what may likely be some sort of problem on my end.

Seriously though, that sounds great.

2 Likes

Fifty seems a bit much for that. Given proper incentive and enough time I could do that by myself.

4 Likes

I too support the developers enabling my altaholism and ADHD by making it so I can have an absurd amount of characters here! I give it a month before I fill it up, though.

3 Likes

I think it used to be concern about server crowding? But now, the subscriber based is probably a lot lower than at its peak in 2012 or there abouts so I don’t see why 50 wouldn’t be doable.

Rise, thread. Rise, and walk once more.

Srslytho Blizzard would be well advised to start throwing us some bones like this.

4 Likes

50 Pandaren? It would be a dream come true. I would just have to figure out what to make all of them…

2 Likes

It’s funny reading this thread now :sweat_smile: anyhow, when I first heard of this, I was mega excited! When I settled on WrA, I remade half of my original roster, but the old pixels still make me sentimental.

I’d love to bring my first ever DK to the server, although there’s a double name and I am so bad with names, it would mean to throw even more € at Blizz for name changes… :sob:

All in all: sounds great on paper, but if I actually do the math it’s :grimacing:

I have another Dwarf I wish t omake …and quite possibly, I might end up with another LIghtforged at some point. And some other alts.

…yeah, this 50 characters onto one realm is seeming to be a great thing if it happens. I hope for that much. I do like making alts!

I heard rumors that this’ll be a thing coming in 8.1.5.

As for allowing all 50 on one server… Yes. all of my yes. All of my Altoholic yes.

However, I wouldn’t try adding all 32 slots in at once.
I would start off with a smaller number, like 8, then just add the rest over time, not every patch, but maybe every other week add in more until you get 50 slots a server. In case doing all 50 is too much to do in one big go.

1 Like

You mean… I’d have to wait to feed my altoholicism…?

3 Likes

This is kind of crappy if you ask me. Right before BFA came out, I used gold for a $100 in battle.net balance to move my 4 Horde characters to Moonguard. This is so I would have enough room for all the Allied Races for each faction. Oh well, my characters will remain on multiple servers.

If the change is so easy, they should have made it when BFA launched. Instead they told us it wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

I’ve deleted so many max/high levels to make room for new characters. I’d bring a lot of them back and then continue to ignore them forever.

4 Likes

9 Likes

So I really am going to drown in Pandaren… I might be able to take a lot of mine and make Horde versions of since they are neutral.

3 Likes

Well.

Goddang.

Ironic this happens right after I finally muster up the bile to quit once and for all.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re quitting :frowning:

I hope you have fun in your next adventures. Do you think you’ll be back, or is this a forever quit?

I don’t know.

I think it’s gonna take a lot, and I do mean a lot, to bring me back to WoW after everything that’s been happening, both in game and in Activision-Blizzard’s own shenanigans, but I have a long history with this game.

If Golden can really steer this ship away from the icebergs, maybe. But given how Bobby ‘I Hate Fun And My Employees’ Kotick is maintaining his stranglehold, Ion remains apathetic to all complaints and the current story-arc is just flat out depressing with how badly folks are getting their characters butchered with nonsensical choices and, quite frankly, some pants-on-head level of stupidity in design choices, I doubt it very much.

Between going back to DMing for three tables, getting back into writing something hardcore, a ARK Server to run, long shifts at work and getting back into work at the soup kitchen, I am short on time to begin with and, quite frankly, I’m being rather charmed with FFXIV’s take on the MMO setting and kicking myself for sticking with the abusive relationship with WoW for as long as I have.

2 Likes

It’d be nice to have my vanilla blacksmith and leatherworker on a server where their rare stuff could actually sell.

Last night it was confirmed to be coming in 8.1.5, in two weeks.

Either that or the PTR has a bug they shouldn’t remove.