Knights of the alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding team.
KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -
- We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
- We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
- We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
- Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
- We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
- Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.
If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us. We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, every raid tier.
We are currently looking for a Vengeance Demon Hunter, WW Monk, and Shadow Priest/Healing priest. However, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.
Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST. If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436