Returning Player (NA/ALLIANCE)

hey!

Good morning everyone. I’m recently returning to the game and don’t really have a main character or server. I’m hoping to find a smaller close guild to join. I main a rogue and im interested in pve,pvp, rp, and any other casual activity. Again I main alliance on NA servers and I would be willing to start fresh on any server if the fit was right. I currently play on MG. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Vaelarix,
Here is my guild spam. If this sounds like something that would interest you my contact info is at the end of the message.

Senseless Violence (Horde on Zul’jin) is looking for more. We are currently 6/10 Heroic and looking for DPS (melee & ranged) & healers with a dps offspec. Our raid times are Tues & Wed 7pm - 10pm EST. Food, Flasks, & repairs provided. We offer a non toxic, family friendly raid & guild environment. Casuals are also welcome.

If you have any questions about the guild you use Bnet ID (raregeneralk#1679).

Hey Vaelarix! We are looking for people for our alt raid on Saturdays from 7-10PM CST. Below this is my guilds post for our main raid.

Descendants of Lore mostly does raiding and M+ but occasionally also transmog and mount runs. Not much pvp or rp but we are a small to medium semi casual raiding guild that is close-knit. We are currently recruiting to try and up our raid team to 20 so we can dip a toe into mythic at some point. I will leave our spam below but if you wish to speak more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey, welcome back!

is currently recruiting! We are Alliance on Burning Legion. The guild itself is 10/10H but after a grueling tier we have a few people who are taking a break right now. To my knowledge we’re one of the last Day 1 guilds in WoW. We’ve been around since the first day on Vanilla and still have several of the original Classic roster around.

We’re looking to rebuild our roster and grow our community.

Feel free to contact me if you’re looking for a group to play with across PvP, m+, raid, or just as a social member!

Bnet: palmermarc#1320
Discord: Palmer#7410

If you would consider horde, we may be a good fit! We don’t RP but we’re still a pretty nice home I think. Casual, inclusive, and fun!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hello!! I would love to chat with you and see if you’d like an invite into our guild. We are on MOON GUARD, so no server transfers needed <3

We’ve got a great group of folks that like to hang out in Discord and in-game. We’re a mix of raiders and social players alike, so I think you’d be able to find a home with us.

Here’s my copy pasta information. Please reach out if you have questions:

Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated DPS members to fill out our raid team.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

1 Like

I just sent you a friend rquest on discord!

1 Like

If you’re interested in switching to horde side (I prefer alliance myself, but horde is just a lot better for raiding and M+ sadly) check us out!!

I’ll post the guild spam below. You can contact the GM (Taru, his info is below), or me personally if you want! (Kalanii#1116 on bnet or Kalanii#9911 on discord)

MYTHICC is the superior choice for your next raid environment. We enjoy raiding frequently, either current progression or going back to the older stuff just to have fun. When we’re not raiding, we hang out in the Discord or pal around in dungeons. Here’s some more information about our guild and what we have to offer potential raiders:

Raid Teams
Currently, we have 2 raid teams, De Other Raid and Swipe Left. During trial periods, we ask that trials make themselves available to their specific raid team. Raiding schedules are posted on the website.

Trial Periods
Trial length is determined by reclear content versus extended progression. Typically, a trial period can last 1-2 weeks, totaling 2-4 raids nights. However, during extended progression, trial periods are much shorter. You will be contacted by the raid leader or a team officer whether you passed trial. RCLootCouncil may or may not be used.

Raider Requirements and Add-ons
We require every raider, even on optional nights, to have the knowledge required to both perform in their class and execute mechanics properly. We understand people make mistakes, but we do not tolerate repeated failure. We expect our mythic raiders to have extensive knowledge of the current tier and have suitable character alternatives if their class is performing sub-optimally.

Before joining us, you should be familiar with these required add-ons:

• ExorsusRaidTools
  • DeadlyBossMods
  • SimulationCraft and Raidbots
  • WeakAuras
  • RCLootCouncil

What about if I’m not raiding? The guild has a rank, Keystone Dream Squad, for members who prefer dungeon content over raid. These members have the same daily perks as raiders! Check out our website for current RIO requirements, perks, and events!

What are your next steps? If you’re interested in joining the guild, head on over to http://www.mythiccmalganis.com/ and fill out a short application. You can also DM Taru Discord at: Tarugala#9878

Hey Vaelarix, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 M ythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140