Aliens in Azeroth!

Could do a whole hollow Azeroth expansion. Horde access deep trams from Undermine (Goblin city) and Alliance from Mechagon City.

2 Likes

People really need to read quest text / adventure guide.

ā€œ Ancient and inscrutable, the genesaur Yalnu was drawn to the Kirin Tor outpost in Gorgrond by strange energies radiating from the bluff. For ages the genesaur have battled their eternal foes - the magnaron, the gronn, children of stone - to a stalemate across the world of Draenor. But in these emanations, Yalnu sensed a new world, where his kind could flourish and spread unchecked.ā€

1 Like

Pffff, plants canā€™t feel things!

I meanā€¦ you donā€™t even need to read the text for that oneā€¦ you literally see it run through the portal and chase after itā€¦

2 Likes

Petition to have a Warcraft bestiary. Maybe a way to discover rare beasts and photograph them, make it a secondary profession or maybe hunters only or something.

1 Like

Warcraft Snap? I canā€™t wait to throw pester balls at devilsaurs! What could possibly go wrong!

3 Likes

Perchance they are the First Ones.

ā€œTake a snapshot of Daddy Darnassus casting his frontal cone.ā€ So many wiped raidsā€¦

Did you, by any chance, mean to say Denathrius? Because I cannot say I have ever seen Darnassus perform a frontal cone attack, or any kind of attack, for that matter. Perhaps if it did, or at least used some kind of defensive cooldown such as Mekkatorques Proto Layered Optimal Titan armor, it might not be ashes today.

1 Like

He was so good in that movie. The physical acting aspects of that role must have been terribly difficultā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure at the end of the magā€™har orc unlock, a bunch of the indigenous draenor races were seen running off into Azeroth.

Without a doubt. Iā€™m a big Law and Order: Criminal Intent guy and was blown away at how good he was in this movie. :smiley:

As a person who liked the dungeons and story of Azjol-Nerub, yes i think that this idea would work.

1 Like

I keep telling you
HUMANS ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS, they came here from another planet and took our jĢ¶oĢ¶bĢ¶sĢ¶ land!

If you think about all races are alien races to each other.

1 Like

Elf are xenomorphs that burst out of us, trolls, to then proceed and almost destroy Azeroth several times

What can we learn from this?

The common presence of Wolves and similar species on both worlds proves that Aggramar is a dog person.

1 Like

The first half of Chronicles Volume II is about Draenor and the rise of the Orcs.

1 Like

I believe there is another reason: Loa and elementals are the same in all realms.
Why? In our universe hydrogen and other elements that form all stars and planets is the same (with a few exeptions)
In Warcraft universe it must be the same in the plane of ā€œrealityā€ were planets are located, but instead of elements, you got nature spirits and elementals.
Or something like thatā€¦

Look at the geography of WoW.

The northern reaches of Azeroth are frozen and get increasingly warmer the farther south you go, eventually getting to be deserts and tropical jungles. We know Azeroth is a sphere, weā€™ve seen it from space. Sooā€¦ we know there is a northern polar ice cap, but where is the southern polar ice cap? The answer? We probably havenā€™t explored the southern hemisphere of Azeroth yet.

So, are there more continents? Maybe, maybe not. There is at least a southern polar ice cap that has yet to be explored.

1 Like