Aliens in Azeroth!

So we have several Alien races living in Azeroth from other planets.

We have:
Orcs
Ogres
Draenei
Broken

My question is, what else made it through the portals?

Did any Wild Gods from Draenor or Argus move here to Azeroth?

Is there another contenant on Azeroth that we don’t know about like Pandaria?

What species on Azeroth are original?

For instance are the Worgs or Wolves native to Azeroth or Draenor?

I find it facinating that Azeroth could be home to multiple species from other planets.

In the words of Jeff Goldblum “Nature finds a way” :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure another one can be progra…er…discovered.

7 Likes

Draenor and Azeroth seem to have multiple species in common, so either there was a lot of crossover and invasive species when the Dark Portal was opened or cosmic nature just isn’t all that imaginative.

1 Like

I submit for your consideration, the platypus…

9 Likes

Well, Warcraft universe nature anyways.

I have yet to see any platypi in game lol

I’m also not entirely convinced that the platypus isn’t an actual real life alien.

2 Likes

Or ducks…the WoW Universe hates ducks

2 Likes

They exist somewhere because someone thought to make a rubber fishing bobber version.

Maybe ducks are Azeroth’s cryptid.

4 Likes

You’re gonna get a kick out of the potoo owl. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Portals to different worlds, dimensions, and planes of existence…

…still no ducks…

3 Likes

Vrykul, Humans (and worgen), Dwarves, Gnomes, Earthen, Troggs, Mogu, and Tol’vir are descended from Titan Constructs. While a Azeroth is a Titan, they are not from Azeroth. Their constructs would be alien.

Silithid, trolls, elves, tauren, pandarens, jinyu, hozen are native. Elves are mutated trolls exposed to the blood of Azeroth. High/Blood/Void elves are further mutated by moving to the Eastern Kingdoms and mana withdrawal. Naga, Harpies and Satyr are mutated night elves. Goblins are native but they are the result of experiments from a Titan Keeper. Tuskar, kobolds, gnolls, murlocs, dryads, and centaur are probably native with their destinies warped by old god wars and the well of eternity (azeroth’s blood).

4 Likes

All of you are trespassers.

3 Likes

Both were put into order by the titans. Orcs and Ogres are descended from a titan construct.

1 Like

When the Horde brought the AU Mag’har into Azeroth, the planet also gained Goren, Saberon, and Botani. The Goren were a mix of tamed and wild Goren, with the wild ones running into southern Durotar. The Saberon headed off in the direction of the Northern Barrens, and the Botani headed northwest in the direction of Ashenvale/Azshara.

2 Likes

Aka the adorable venomous beaverduck…

Also

Malfurion went full derp mode…

4 Likes

You think that’s bad, all but like 6 races in Elder Scrolls are elves.

Even the orcs and dwarves are elves!

2 Likes

Are you serious??? That is awesome so Kalimdor is going to be a crossbreed between Draenor and Azeroth eco system.

Very interesting.

2 Likes

I think we have a great suggestion here for the next playable race…

2 Likes

Saberon and the leaf dudes from WOD are noticed coming through a portal during the mag har recruitment scenario tack them on the list

1 Like

4 Likes

There’s also that giant plant monster that for some reason was in stormwind, still can’t figure that one out.