Algeth'ar Academy Crawth Bug

There’s a current bug when you are clearing the platform with birds that doesn’t allow the Crawth to come down. You get stuck in combat and can’t leave the platform. This has costed my 2 keys in a row, so it’s not wise to do it at the moment knowing that you can’t do anything about it.

25 Likes

Can confirm that this just happened in my key. We were able to reset combat by hearthing out and re-entering the instance, but missed timing the key because of it.

Also, the first time we scored goals it didn’t reset the debuff (and I think the NPCs were RPing as if we were still trying to summon the boss)

1 Like

Just experienced this exact same issue as well. We all tried to hearth and go back in, but it did not reset the fight or allow us to move forward so we have to abandon the dungeon and take the lower key for the mythic.

1 Like

Just loose two key to that bug, the bird stays stuck in the walls around and you stay stuck in combat. Blizzard pls fix your game.

1 Like

Just happened again. Can we get a fix on this please.

2 Likes

I just ran into this issue this morning on a +12. A fix would be nice

1 Like

Happened today to us too. Second bird pack wouldn’t come down. I was able to feign and drop combat, everyone else hearthed. Once they did, the next pack came down.

We killed that pack and same bug again, stuck in combat and the encounter wouldn’t move forward. We abandoned the key afterwards.

No one can leave the platform or intentionally die since it just punts you back up after a few seconds.

happened to my key today. we finished all the little birds, and waited for the balls to drop so we could score and bring down boss bird… but stuck in combat and stuck on platform and couldnt push dungeon forward. hearthed out, came back, and there was a lone tiny bird sitting there that we killed and let us move forward.

Still doing it today. We all hearthed and flew back . . . and it still was bugged. Balls and goals don’t spawn, and you can’t get the boss to come down. Bricked a key for us.

1 Like

Same, just happened to me as well. +9 key useless

Just had this happened to me also. Seems now that once you get past the Tree boss check you now have to see if you can get past the Crawth bug check.

2 Likes

I almost wonder if you were in that Academy 13 I was in. We reset and did a 12 instead.

Blizzard fix your game, you’re ruining keys and wasting peoples time. This was reported 6 days ago and it’s still happening.

2 Likes

Same thing just happened to my group. Crawth never came down to the platform after clearing bird trash. There was nothing we could do and lost an +11 key. Hoping the bug doesn’t ruin the +10 key now…

And the exact same thing happened again and it ruined another key… I can’t believe this is so broken. Seems we didn’t get both Alpha Eagle’s in the last pack before the boss, so maybe that’s why Crawth isn’t coming down.

1 Like

This happened to me. Everyone else hearthed out and I used FD. Left combat. Suddenly a tiny bird spawned out of no where and started pecking at me. We killed each other (thank you Grievous affix) then orbs and game display popped up.

Seems like some of the birds aren’t spawning with the others for some reason but will spawn if everyone leaves combat.

This happened to me this week. It also happened to a guildie in a different group. We noticed that one of the alpha birds didn’t spawn, but we were all stuck in combat.

1 Like

happened to me as well today. this depleted my key. there is any workaround so far?

Just happened again. Can we get a blue post on this at least.

1 Like

happend again. two times this week please solve this bug.