Alchemy experimentation not working

Blizzard basically disabled leveling alchemy with this. Experimentation is the cheapest route to level up alchemy. Very unfortunate and unfair bug.

4 Likes

At my level, its the only way to level up alchemy. All other recipes are grey.

3 Likes

Same. Exploded last night and hasn’t worked since.

1 Like

I also have this bug. No indication of what’s preventing me from doing the experiments.

Push the button > nothing happens.

1 Like

Same. I’m stuck at about 80 because I have literally nothing else that will give me a skill up at this point.

I really don’t know what Blizzard was thinking with Alchemy this expansion. The experimentation system/4 hour lockout is utterly unfair and poorly thought out along with being dead in the water for skilling up on anything but experimentation at higher levels. Then they disabled it completely because of a non-issue.

What a bloody clownshow.

4 Likes

IDK about you but it’s the ONLY way for me to level up Alchemy.

This is a pretty nasty profession this expansion - Stones locked behind pretty lengthy renown, yet I’m looking at Darkmoon cards on the AH? Now I can’t even level it?

5 Likes

Just gna get in on this too since i have the issue of not being able to Experiment either - though i havent ‘exploded’ at any point so it sucks its not being able to continue crafting

2 Likes

Blue post made around 8 hours ago now said they have disabled the features guys. I’m still waiting to see something on this coming back up

1 Like

This suuuuuuuucks… I want to level my alchemy! Ugh! stomps foot and obnoxiously whines

2 Likes

Just want to discover the latest recipes and face the same bug. Hope blz may fix it asap.

1 Like

thought it was an addon or something…but i guess it was a reported beta bug not fixed, then exploited.

1 Like

Same issue, nothing happens when I try to experiment to find new recipes. Fix this please Blizz.

1 Like

I wouldn’t care that we have to wait, except with how they’ve made Potion/Phial experimentation, if you do miss that 4 hours you’re out of luck and its lost skill points.
To lose a whole days worth of attempts at skilling up/discovering new recipes is awful.

2 Likes

Same here. Blizzard dont care with alchemy this xpac. Miss Experiment wait 4 hours?? WHY?!

1 Like

I want some free levels out of this since i missed out on an entire day of lvling my chosen profession

4 Likes

same issue here

2 Likes

I only hit 70 last night. Started working on prof. I’ve never been able to “experiment” now.

2 Likes

Just logged in post maintenance, experimentation still not working

4 Likes

Small indie company, soz

4 Likes

Can confirm. Servers back up and no experimentation allowed.

3 Likes