Akama History Thread

Thumahr remember Toroxxar and epiphany lol?
08/21/2014 10:27 AMPosted by Undisputed
Back in Vanilla Warpath played second fiddle to AT. We downed everything in ONY/MC/BWL/AQ40 first on Horde side and only got Instructor Razuvious before BC.

In BC we edged out At on Gruul and were light years ahead on horde side (5/5 Hyjal) (9/9 BT) after the first boss in (1/6 SW) with WOTLK being so close and the heavy school schedule of most of my Officers we decided to call it until WOTLK.

08/17/2014 12:37 AMPosted by Drakedog
The nostalgia is real.

That's because I carried Warpath. Oh wait, I was Alliance in TBC. My bad. <3 Undi
That server first 85 sweep... good times.
1 Like
HAIL!
By the way, this thread won't be complete until Goreteks comes in to comment on his status as The King of Akama.
1 Like
Darn it, I'm developing old timers. That gnome warrior who lived in Blackrock Mountain ganking us Horde lowbies... Was that Noes?
I know for leadership of Life Sentence on those Auron is early BC was Bullhemoth, later BC was Hactar, Wrath was Jerok till ICC then it was Buffie/Evil. Cata was myself (Jellyshaman) then MoP was Hoshiko/Akiza. Current is Korlach.

Also we were never "inactive" for 5.4 we took like 3 week break at the end. >.>
it has been a long time since i've played but I'm back :)... can't believe HKC is still around... i was in unleashed and HKC in the beginning... Although i think back then my char name was Dicey...been a while since i've trolled these forums :-) but i'm back for now .. Hola to all the old original Akama peeps!
11/27/2014 08:08 PMPosted by Martyr
I know for leadership of Life Sentence on those Auron is early BC was Bullhemoth, later BC was Hactar, Wrath was Jerok till ICC then it was Buffie/Evil. Cata was myself (Jellyshaman) then MoP was Hoshiko/Akiza. Current is Korlach.

Also we were never "inactive" for 5.4 we took like 3 week break at the end. >.>

/Wave
11/26/2014 12:37 PMPosted by Thious
By the way, this thread won't be complete until Goreteks comes in to comment on his status as The King of Akama.

lole 8)
i miss Living Legends and /hug missy G
I raided with Chupa through Tier 5/6 up until ICC.
The Guild master in Vanilla was MediaBlitz and the GM at end of BC and Wrath was Ramses.
Cleared everything but KJ in Sunwell.

And I know 80 First Shaman was Ramses (in wrath exp.) and 80 first warrior was Retort.

And also Illiterate (troll shaman) was a Gladiator on Horde side the first season I believe in wrath what ever season that was.
08/17/2014 11:38 AMPosted by Mx
08/17/2014 12:37 AMPosted by Drakedog
The nostalgia is real.

Very True. Hello to all you old vanilla / TBC players!
12/10/2014 11:31 AMPosted by Cheem
08/17/2014 11:38 AMPosted by Mx

Very True. Hello to all you old vanilla / TBC players!

Hi there. ^^
man the nostalgia is very real. sometimes i miss akama

btw i was 1st illustrious herb =)
11/28/2014 08:07 PMPosted by Cremepuff
it has been a long time since i've played but I'm back :)... can't believe HKC is still around... i was in unleashed and HKC in the beginning... Although i think back then my char name was Dicey...been a while since i've trolled these forums :-) but i'm back for now .. Hola to all the old original Akama peeps!

DICEY!

sup
Lots of us old timers still around although I haven't dusted off this character in quite a while.
<Singapore> SniperXs

Hwl's after Loki and Moeisha

*1 orc warrior (DooM)
*Arsidias
*Reinforce
*Vvoila
*SniperXs - me. lol

Alliance
*roze
*1 gnome rogue

most irritating druid
JohnX (legendary hero)
No mention of Mayhem twinks... This thread is not credible.
Mists of Pandaria

Realm First! Zen Master Enchanter
Mekaara

:D

Realm First! Level 90 Death Knight
Anto

Also Auron, seriously what you have done is amazing, thank you so much for taking so much time to keep a record of a wonderful server that has not only defined many of us as players, but defined us as people as well. :)