[A/H][Dalaran][US]<Pensive> Nondiscriminatory Dual Faction Community Guild with Mythic+ and Raiding!

We are an Alliance-based, dual faction, social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature leadership. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and overall friendly attitude.

See more reviews here!

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other potentially toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Mythic+, old content, raffles, and more! Raid teams: T/Th evening, and Sat noon, and Sat 8-10:30pm .

Apply to Pensive on the Alliance side through the guild finder or Horde players can apply to the Pensive Cross-Faction Community and we can invite you from there. To expedite your application please visit www dot pensiveguild dot com and fill out our short form via the “Apply Now!” link, then enter “Applied online” in your in-game application note.

1 Like

I am a 44yr old, professional woman, who absolutely loves gaming and Pensive has been my home for six years. Definitely affirming and kind with no tolerance for the toxicity normally found in the gaming world. I gradually was able to open up and just be myself as a leader and now as a happy member.

If you wish to log on and just play the game however you wish…then this might be the home for you. I have gone from Mythic raiding to KSM dungeoning to now casual pet/mount and achievement hunting. I have no tolerance for drama and here there is as little as I believe possible in such a large guild :slight_smile: And…even in a large guild…I don’t feel like a little fish in a big pond. Still feels like family. <3

1 Like

I joined Pensive at the tail end of Shadowlands looking for a welcoming guild home where I could raid and mount collect with players who enjoyed the game as much as I do! Boy did I find a guild home! I’ve had such a blast this past year in Pensive. I’ve made so many friends who love the same content I do! Since joining this community I’ve been able to raid consistently, achieve AOTC as well as learn to pvp! This guild has brought me so much joy! I’ve really gotten out of my comfort zone. When I think of Wow, I think of Pensive. I’ve never felt so accepted and welcomed before. Regardless of the content you pursue, Pensive is a wonderful guild home ready so support you in all of you endeavors!

1 Like

New, returning, and veteran players are all welcome as we gear up for 10.2! Come and join us for fun and lasting friendships. Play on your own schedule, in your preferred style—players of all interests are encouraged to join us!

Apply to Pensive on the Alliance side through the guild finder or Horde players can apply to the Pensive Cross-Faction Community and we can invite you from there. To expedite your application please visit www dot pensiveguild dot com and fill out our short form via the “Apply Now!” link, then enter “Applied online” in your in-game application note.

Feel free to reply if you have any questions and I’ll respond as soon as I can!