AH Ruined after changes!

Just want to say that the changes suck badly!.

5 Likes

I never thought theyā€™d actually gate how fast you sell stuff, but here we are. :cry:

Next gate will be how fast you receive in game mailā€¦ :confounded:

2 Likes

They are trying to fix something that didnt need a fix, they should work instead in balancing their own game! just watch the fail of wmode, BGs, Class balance,ā€¦I have an idea, lets ruin the AH too.

5 Likes

Now I really wish they would have broke TSM,just to see if the world would drown from all the tears.

7 Likes

Actually the AH has never been faster. Good job Blizz!

6 Likes

improved the AH just to ruin it a few months later, this is going to drestroy transmog markets

1 Like

Iā€™ve played WoW off and on since 2 weeks after launch. Iā€™ve had as many as 4 accounts active myself off and on over time. I currently have 3 accounts. Ever since The Burning Crusade expansion, when I picked up Jewelcrafting, Iā€™ve had the itch to play the Auction House. Itā€™s a game within the game. I love it!! Thereā€™s days where I log in and all I do is play the Auction House for hours. I paid my $15/month to play a make believe Auction House inside a game. When Blizzard came out with the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur for 5 million gold, I was ecstatic and bought it the first day.

Now, Blizzard has made the decision to essentially throttle how much gold people can make on the Auction House. Youā€™ve killed the Auction House. Part of the fun of the AH is the competition against other people who love making gold. They have access to the same tools as I do. Itā€™s fair because itā€™s the same for everyone. I foresee at the bare minimum that I will cancel one of my 3 accounts. Iā€™ll no longer need it. I guess you donā€™t need that $15/month anymore from me. I may cancel 2 of them. I wonā€™t cancel them all because I love playing the game. But, Iā€™m really disappointed in you Blizzard. I have made the statement, ā€œIf Blizzard keeps coming out with WoW expansions, Iā€™ll play itā€¦no matter what.ā€ Iā€™m loyal like that. But, itā€™s actions like this that make me question that loyalty.

2 Likes

Maybe donā€™t post thousands of garbage items at a time with TSM? Iā€™ve got no issues with playing the AH without it.

5 Likes

I donā€™t post ā€˜thousands of garbage items at a timeā€™. You donā€™t know me. You donā€™t know what Iā€™m posting so donā€™t presume to. I have millions in gold. Do you? Obviously, Iā€™m doing something right.

I have characters with all the professions. I post hundreds of items across all the professions that I maintain stockpiles of and post to the Auction House every day. That is the purpose of the Auction House. Playing the Auction House is part of playing the game for me. I just cancelled one of my accounts specifically because of this change to the Auction House. Do you think that is a good business model for Blizzard?

5 Likes

What if we timegated the timegates?

3 Likes

Timegating along with removing player agency.

They went for a 2 for 1 deal this time around. LMAO. :sweat_smile: :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

what will be next, limiting posting to 5 items per day???..qq

1 Like

Yet another post that starts with some BS like thisā€¦

That and the amount of typing you can d

1 Like

That sounds like an aw

1 Like

If they want to fix the server load of the AH they could do buy orders to reduce shopping and sniping scans, they could do sell orders to replace having to repost expires, they could change LIFO to FIFO, instead they do this crap.

1 Like

It is only ruined for the 1% who abused automation to literally cancel and undercut every 30 seconds in a few clicks in popular categories, it was ruining AH for the rest of us

The only way to sell stuff in the AH was by having a 2nd account monitor the AH all day and cancel/relist, some of us arent gonna make a 2nd account for that and people shouldnt be given advantages for that. The main way to make a profit in the AH was to spend all your day there undercutting, that shouldnt be a thing or if it is, it should be hard manual labor, not undercutting by an almost bot.

GOOD RIDDANCE.

3 Likes

Can we just focus on the more important issues? We need to fight to make covenant abilities a talent row. No more borrowed power!

i havenā€™t used the AH since December, and it was to move 1.8 million gold from my horde stable over to alliance. the 100k~ish AH cut was cheaper than using two character faction swaps to consolidate the gold to purchase the MCB

So, if you donā€™t like itā€¦ Why are you still playing? Isnā€™t paying for a product you hate kinda ofā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ counter productive? Hmm???