AH Ruined after changes!

Oh no! I can’t post hundreds or thousands of items all at once with a single press of a button! Now it’s gonna take me slightly longer to post my hundreds or thousands of items!

Blizzard has gone too far this time :sob:

(Get a grip lol)

2 Likes

Guys with 2nd accounts scanning ah all day with addons and cancelling reslisting every 30 seconds if it detects a new post/undercut ruining the AH for us, the average person who doesnt spend all their day in AH with a 2nd account is quite a serious problem.

And sorry I ll keep advocating for strong rpg elements, make a real choice when it comes to covenants, you dont deserve to have everything.

1 Like

RPG Stands for Role Playing, which historically has had a huge emphasis on story. I’d like to choose my covenant based on the lore or story.

We’ve been through this Ralphe.

“I have no idea what an RPG is and I only know rpgs from ultra casualized and mass popular rpg games that have weak rpg elements because some babies are too lazy to build a character”
Got it.

This is the extent of the arguments of people against breaking apart covenants and their abilities

:laughing:

Imagine getting decimated by someone who is also against breaking them up who admitted he just wants to spite mythic raiders. yikes!