[A/H - RP] The Nightbreeze Inn!

Wonderful! Can’t wait to see you!

Hi, Hello. I was here last month and I had a wonderful time hanging out with the other side.

2 Likes

Myth puts out a smaller sign out front with the following written on it in chalk…

Tonight’s Special: (tinyurl. com/nightbmenu)

Bu’uz - An orcish dish of lamb stuffed steamed dumplings

(Tonight @ 6pm server!)

Hope your business is going well cousin!

1 Like

Is this still an ongoing thing? When’s the next RP night?

Yes it is! Every Thursday night at 6pm server! So, next night is the 18th in Moonglade. :smiley:

2 Likes

May have to drop by!

1 Like

Hi there, Mythlleass! I threw your event up on the event calendar. If you want to check that out to make sure I did it justice: :bookmark: [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar

I have it as a recurring event that expires Sept 17th, so we’ll have to renew it around then :slight_smile:

Let me know if there are any issues with it, or if you really don’t want it up, I am happy to fix.

Good luck with your event!

:cow2:

Thank you so much for doing that! That’s so awesome!

Also, we are indeed open tonight at 6:00pm server! The special tonight is:

Golden sansam and wild grouse soup:
This is a savory soup made from grouse stock and golden sansam (ginger). It also sports hints of garlic, goji berry, chestnut, and red chili. It is served with a steamed whole game grouse, of around two pounds, served in the soup bowl.

3 Likes

What’s the special for tonight?

1 Like

We’re open once again tonight at 6pm server! Come on down and get some good food, drink and make some new friends!

The Special for tonight is:

Cha sio bao - barbecue pork filled bun
A sweet and tangy meal; this is ground pork made from pork shoulder strips that are roasted over a fire for 72 hours and cooked with a covering of honey, golden sansam, clove, dark soy sauce, and red pepper paste. The ground meat is then mixed with sesame oil, oyster sauce, and hoisin sauce and tucked inside a firm but fluffy yeasty bun which is then steamed to perfection!

1 Like

Eh, they have decent Blood mead here.

Thank you!

Our special tonight is:

"Gaerantosutu" or Egg toast sandwich:
Two eggs are scrambled with cabbage, onion, and shredded carrot and then placed between two slices of wheat toast grilled in the same pan used to fry the eggs.

What’s the special for tonight Chef?

Tonight’s special is:

Draenei Cabbage Pie:
A simple dish with a distinct cabbage flavor, made of finely chopped cabbage, peeled and minced hard boiled eggs, salt and dill. This is all mixed and baked within a flaky and buttery dough wrapping. It is cut into eighths and served by the slice like a pie.

3 Likes

Whatcha cooking tonight coz?

Tonight’s special is:

"Fel" Green Curry:
A spicy green curry made with a coconut milk base served on top of fragrant jasmine rice with a side of lime chutney. Served with little lime rind curls to look like demon horns and a large piece of naan bread with Illidari markings in green curry!

35 cp for a bowl with chutney and naan bread

2 Likes

Hello! The player of Iyora/Mythlleass here!

Usually I have the special of the night for The Nightbreeze Inn, but I wanted to let you know what’s going on with us as I’ve been informed people have wondered where we went. In RL I am a teacher and my husband works at a school as well, and school is back in session where we live. We are fortunate enough that we are back completely on remote learning through Google meets, but it’s been… like no other school year before and I’ve been teaching for 15 years. Teaching like this has been… draining. You wouldn’t think so, but its really been draining, plus on top of me teaching my classes online, I also have to sit next to my 6-year old son and help him with his class online at the same time. Simply put the last few weeks we have been too exhausted to get online and we are sorry for that. Hopefully as time goes on we can get used to this and get our chops back up and return to running everyone’s (hopefully) favorite spot in Moonglade. We will be open tonight, but will not have any specials as I just haven’t had the time to think of any. Hopefully we can get back in the swing of things in the oncoming weeks. Thank you all for your RP support and see you at The Nightbreeze!

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that teachers are in such an impossible situation right now in every way. Grateful for the work you do and so glad to hear that you get to do it in a physically safe space, at least. You and yours can take the time you need and I’ll be happy to visit whenever you’re back in-game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a former teacher I can relate to the stresses! I can’t imagine doing what I used to do face to face through the tiny window of a monitor. Plus, needing a break from the screen can interfere even when you’re in the mood for some relaxing RP.

I used to have a thing on Thursdays but no longer. I’ll keep an eye out for when you’re up & running again.

EDIT: Sent an ingame mail to Iyora about possible ways Q&C Teahouse might be able to help both IC & OOC.

2 Likes