AH Price Controls Needed

That’s when I buy it at a stupidly low price and hang onto it until I can sell it at a stupidly high price.

Good to see you’re time isn’t too valuable to yell at strangers on the internet about a topic you purport to not care about lmao.

I assume from this that you’re 14 and have never had a job.

I miss the good ol’ times when we did pretty stacking and just could buy more or less whatever whenever. Now it’s even more impossible. And my TSM is so screwed up that I have no idea of what craft is profitable.

Is that USD? because in America we put our dollar sign on the correct side of the monies.

$192

I assume your dollar is not the same as USD dollar value. But you can flex anyways, boss.

2 Likes

responding cause its worth 3$

Actually I’m 31 and could retire if I want to. Software engineer that got a stock grant early at a big tech company. I’m still working because I enjoy it, but lots of free time for forum posting.

You don’t know anything about real employment do you?

When you’re making $192 an hour, you’re not out there scrubbing plates or digging a ditch. We look at an SQL output, or some other data, and then say things like, “This one.”

And that’s our contribution for the hour that we got paid for, now what do we do for the next 59 minutes?

Not posting on main lmao

I will continue to undercut. If my items are cheaper than yours, buy them and resell at a higher price. If you don’t someone else will.

Yep, look at some debug output, change a line, run make to recompile, check forums, rinse repeat.

I’m confused.

Someone posted something and it got sold super fast–but then everyone started to post the same item for less and less, so they can make gold?

And it tanked the entire economy?

Ok.

I’m still making gold selling everything from Vanilla WoW to Shadowlands.

I am sure there are other things you could sell that could assist with your gold.

Also, even though it’s not SUPER convenient–you could technically do as many daily quests as you’d like to do.

And there’s also the Garrison, mission tables (though severely reduced), and whatever else you could muster.

1 Like

The market crashed because there is WAY too much supply. Now it will correct itself. As is the way markets work.

2 Likes

With the amount of gold I had to buy tokens to facilitate to pay for an insane amount of legendaries for all my toons this expansion, you’ll receive zero sympathy from me, sorry.

So you’re one of those geniuses who blames everyone who wants to farm and craft for a bit of gold? Because you had some bad experiences caused by a small handful of overly greedy goblins?

1 Like

Considering the entirety of the game fell victim to Blizzard designing a power metric that required in-game gold to fulfill, I would say everyone had bad experiences. But feel free to puff your chest out on a lvl10 and tough talk people over the internet. lol

1 Like

My opinion doesn’t change with the avatar I’m posting with. That’s a rather childish argument to be made.

Your opinion is irrelevant, I’m just making fun of the fact you’re a big man behind a lvl10.

1 Like

Every time they do something with the AH, prices go out of wack for a week or two and people are up in arms. Then the prices normalize and everyone learns how to exploit… sorry… use the new system. Sky isn’t falling.

1 Like

Communism never work

Doesn’t this get you a game vacation now?

Edit ** oh wait I think that reposting or something… **