[A/H] LFRP the In-Game Community

I still cant get over youre a nelf.

All this time you’ve just been a helmet in my mind

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone can can’t even anymore, per the April 1, 2015 patch notes.

"Bugs

• Players who literally can’t even should be able to literally even again"

I haven’t updated my game since magisters terrace

That explains why whenever you charge you either go to space or the center of the planet.

After October is over I will do my best to plop events down on the calendar weekly. I would suggest posting event threads or details here so I can ensure they’re posted.

it is good.

Horde-side community link is up!

Well well, what’s all this then?

1 Like

Joined on Sarestha Hordeside!

2 Likes

We are celebrating 100 Alliance characters in the the Alliance community. Let’s get Horde there soon and reach for 200!

2 Likes

Quiet on the Horde end. GET IN THERE

Horde side is nearly at 100 members. Alliance is almost at 200!

For folks that run events, this is your chance to join for get potentially hundreds of players to see your events and get out the player base.

Come and post your events on the calendar today!

Thanks for all the work you’re doing on this! I see you pop in all the time and leave helpful messages! The work you do for this is very appreciated. If anyone is shy about RPing, don’t be afraid to put your foot forward in this channel! There are some lovely people here (me included!) who would love to help you feel comfortable!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll need the community’s help to keep it up and make it a success.

We’re almost to 100 on Horde side and very close to 200 alliance. Let’s keep it up!

The future old man. :japanese_goblin:

Congrats on Alliance for over 200 characters in our community!

I’m not active on Horde, but the community is proving to be a harder sell. I’ll be shifting most of my efforts to Alliance. I’ll still upkeep the Horde calendar so long as folks are popping up on the roster but I’ll be slowing down spamming recruitment after another week or so for both sides.

If someone else wants to help with getting the word out, great. Otherwise I’ll let the Horde side community level out and focus on the calendar until it’s no longer warranted.

Alliance side could keep their eyes open for some fun stuff I’ll be trying to get RP outside of Stormwind and into the world.

4 Likes

Congrats to Horde LFRP for 100 characters in the community! Let’s get it up to 200 like Alliance’

1 Like

Alliance is nearly at 300 characters! Horde is over 100, but we need more to be effective!

The Alliance has a MIGHTY NEED for RP.

get in here

1 Like

Congrats to Alliance side for over 300 members!

2 Likes