[A/H] Discord of the Damned - A Death Knight RP Hub

Could you toss me an invite as well? Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,

To everyone who has asked for a link to the server, first off, welcome. Second, I’ll get you the server link either in-game via mail or whisper, or, if you feel it safe to do so, post your Discord name and I’ll message it to you that way.

Update: I’ve sent out the Discord link to the following people via the methods listed. Do let me know if I’ve missed you.

Koltrad - In-game mail
Corpsemother - In-game mail and Discord message
Maley - In-game mail and Discord message
Jadyss - In-game mail
Naglfar - In-game mail
Plagueghoul - In-game mail
Buliss - In-game mail

See you all there.

What’s the Discord’s rules on targeted harassment?

Thank you for asking, Gaeia.

Simply put, it’s not tolerated in the slightest. All claims of such will always undergo investigation for the sake of fairness for all, but, if it is found that you are harassing others in any way, shape, or form, you’re out. I don’t want a community where people get away with bullying.

1 Like

I would like an invite!

Don’t let my shiny avatar and pink font fool you, I’m probably going to be a DK main in Shadowlands.

Feel free to PM it to Vargul#7222

Thanks for your expression of interst, Exalted. I just sent a friend request via Discord then, mate. I’ll send you the link once the request is through.

Random question for those who know Discord well: do you have to be on someones friend list to send them a message?

That is good to hear :slight_smile: I don’t think it was your DK Discord, but there was one either made by or moderated by a blood elf DK on WRA that trolled and flamed people and even made gross videos both in the Discord and out of the Discord and I just want to make sure this isn’t the same group.

You’ve my word that it isn’t the same place. Based off of what you just said, I hope that server is gone.

1 Like

I shall spread the word then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Server invite please! In-game mail would be ideal.

Also, where’s all the blue-side DKs? D:

Not a problem, mate. Link sent via in-game mail to you just then. See you in the server.

This sounds like it could be fun, an invite via in-game mail would be great. Thanks!

Done. in-game letter sent. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Great conversations about DKs already happening in the discord.

Had a chance to RP with Necromar, and now my human DK has a business agreement! Nefarious, of course. :wink:

2 Likes

Just an F.Y.I, all:

We’re growing well (50+ members now) and all really excited for Shadowlands. The more the merrier, so, if you’d like an invite, let me know here—in this thread.

Suffer well,

• Necromar

I would like an invite, if I may.

1 Like

Shoot me an invite, please :slight_smile:
kenpothunder#0022 on discord.

1 Like

I forgot to leave my Discord information, because I’m silly.

Quin#2602

1 Like

I’d be interested in poking my head into this, too.

1 Like