[A/H] Discord of the Damned - A Death Knight RP Hub

Greetings Wyrmrest Accord,

I’ve authored this opening post to announce the re-launch of a Discord server that’s specifically dedicated to all things death knight role-play.

Simply named “Discord of the Damned”, the server’s core goals are to first, be a place for all role-players to come together to discuss everything death knight role-play, general role-play, and franchise lore; and second, be a place where comrades can build rich and lasting role-play connections with each other. I also want this space to be a great place for players to chill and find good conversation.

We’re coming closer and closer to the launch of Shadowlands now, so I think the time is right for this sort of project to start building.

If you’re interested in joining our community, please let me know via this thread so I can get you the server’s address link.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there and in Shadowlands.

Suffer well.

• Necromar
5 Likes

I’d like an invite!

Sounds fun, I’ll join.

Not a problem. I’ll message you in-game via either whisper or mail.

I am interested as well

A Death Knight RP community! And just in time for Shadowlands on the horizon :slight_smile:

I’ve been curious about getting my DK some RP—it’s been nearly a year since I’ve RPed her consistently, but I’m getting back into the class since it’s looking like a lot of fun in Shadowlands.

I’ll take an invite to the Discord and check it out! Thanks for putting something like this together, Necromar.

2 Likes

Not a problem at all. Welcome, Jadyss. I’ll get you an invite A.S.A.P. Same goes for everyone else who has asked.

1 Like

My guild name is old two, I’ve been guildless for 4 months.

Sorry about your thread my guy. Best to just ignore them, we all know they’re a troll. We will skip by those posts no problem! Let’s have you link this thread in the guild and community stickied thread!

4 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wra-information-directories-guilds-communities-events

1 Like

Thanks heaps for the support and the link. I’ll be sure to post something in the link you shared soon.

1 Like

Trolls on the forums are a dime a dozen, it’s sad, but blizzard doesn’t care much about community anymore. It’s just the way it is, really.

I’ve thought long and hard about making this post. I don’t say this lightly, and I’m sorry if I’m derailing at all.

I support Necromar in this.

I think all allegations such as those made by Timari should be carefully considered, as this is a serious issue. I actually had the person she is refering to on btag back in Legion, until a couple of friends pointed those same allegations out to me. The person Timari mentions; Annexious, or Lucius, as I knew him back then, has clearly done some gross stuff, and I cut myself off from that as quickly as possible upon finding out what he had done. It was disgusting, and I immediately unfriended the guy on btag, and warned other oceanic RPers I know.

However, I have known Necromar for a while. He is a mod of the oceanic RPers discord, and we’ve spoken ICly and OOCly in the past. I have not received red flags from Necromar. It’s important to note that, as I knew both of them, and had them both on btag at one point (you sorta get to know other Aussie RPers with our weird timezone) I can categorically confirm they are NOT the same person.

Soljeron/Timari on the other hand has been on these forums for the better part of a year, and has spent the entirety of that time bullying other RPers over their character concepts, by pushing their own headcanon-heavy interpretation of the lore on everyone. They have mocked, reviled, shamed and taunted a very large amount of people on this server.

If it comes to a choice between supporting the accusations of a regular server bully, or supporting a fellow I’ve never had issue with, who is only trying to promote better RP… I support the latter. I refuse to condemn Necromar for having shared a guild with a bad person, at some point in time. Necromar also speaks truly when he says he is no longer in that guild ANYWAY. Check out his armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/necromar

I encourage everyone who’s interested to give this community a go, and not listen to the accusations of a known server bully, who is throwing them at entirely the wrong person. Necromar is not Lucius, and should not be condemned for simply sharing a guild with the guy for a very brief time.

9 Likes

Shadowlands might be the best thing for DK RP since WotLK.

I’ve got a death knight! I’m interested. My discord is Maley#9209.

Fantastic, mate. I’ll send you the link via Discord as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Your paladin is showing, Sarestha.
I fully support it.

Necromar, great to see you creating a cool space, I wish you all the success.

2 Likes

I would like an invitation!
discord: wytchcraft#8343
corpse noises

1 Like

An invite, please.

Kol, you gotta paste your discord name and number then he’ll find you.