Ah crapper. Alliance WM is only 15% again. Back to WM off lol

Why in the world would you think this ? The only reason more alliance was in WM last week was of the ilvl 400 gear.

2 Likes

I mean, literally the only reason I ever had war mode on to begin with was because of the 30% bonus to leveling, not to engage in PvP, which is the antithesis of fun to me.

So not only will I turn it off on new characters, I’m glad the bonus is back down to a level where I dont feel obligated to keep it on and deal with the kind of pathetic 120s that spend their time ganking lowbies.

5 Likes

I am so happy for this. It feels much better when people are playing who actually want to wpvp and are not just there for the bonus.

8 Likes

I’m on Alliance this expansion and frankly even the rewards didn’t incentivize me to do it. I look at it from the point of simply not enjoying PVP. It should of been seen a mile away that the population or balance on the Alliance side would grow once a good enough incentive was put in place and will have them leave once that incentive is gone. No shame in that, but feels pointless doing something just for a reward if it’s not fun in the first place. Maybe not from a gear stand point but just a game-play standpoint.

But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Its so ez to get balance.
Just give ally high elves, and maybe give horde vulpera.

They’re gonna give us the junker gnomes that not a single person cares about and give the Horde the highly anticipated vulpera.

2 Likes

Yo. I’m a High Elf. And that never going to be on Alliance.

They need to cancel this weekly balancing scheme and either figure out a way to balance it based on numbers currently participating or just leave it flat. This current method is not helping things. It’s just making players try to game the system and fomenting division and angst.

2 Likes

I’m also a High Elf. We’re already playable on the Alliance side.

4 Likes

Now that’s classy, had some fun and knew it was a pretty even match so why continue any further? I’ve had this happen s few times and it’s always a pleasure.

Not like the time I had a war jump me so I owned him hard. Then he jumps me with a friend, took a bit but killed them both. Jumps me a third time with three, fortunately a BG popped during the long fight and I laughed and took it. What a colossal waste of time that was.

2 Likes

Lol what has blizz done with this mentality… Will alliance actually abuse the system to keep themselves gimped? Blizz didnt add an incentive to stay balanced.

I wish they hadn’t void tainted the skin so much on every option and just gone with deep blue voidy eyes as an option. I feel like the blueberry kid from Willy Wonka when I play my void elf.

False. The ideal bonus is the absolute maximum possible for whichever faction I am currently playing.

You can’t fix the imbalance if people don’t want to use war mode.

The only way to balance it is to get more participation from one side and/or less from the other.

That is the purpose of the incentive.

1 Like

All of this just goes to show that the idea of WM has honestly failed. The incentive to turn it on being the only reason many Alliance did it, and now that they don’t get their freebies they’re turning it off again. The idea of WM was good in theory, but my goodness does it just show some true colors and feel like a failure in practice.

So much crying from both factions. They should just remove thr bonuses. :expressionless:

1 Like

Back to be outnumbered 90/10, yay.

1 Like

All the void taint is the best part, my friend.

Though Blizz said they were looking into giving void elves regular high elf options, so I’m sure boring people can play their blond haired blue eyed uberelves soon enough.

1 Like

What can I do? I can’t force them to be in warmode with me, insulting and bashing won’t do any good either.

1 Like

I don’t know I rather like the idea of a pale skinned elf model with deep black eyes, like an old gods soul.

1 Like