Ah crapper. Alliance WM is only 15% again. Back to WM off lol

Turning WM off because not getting bribed? Im sorry Alliance, we have had our quarrels but I am sorry you have so many bribed quitters.

We must purge the weak in both our factions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going to be hilarious to see how much fewer Alliance are around this week now that Blizzard lessened the bribe.

What people fail to realize is that FotM players from the Horde either faction changed or jumped on Alliance chars just for the bonus and easy kills. That’s the main cause of the surge in Ally participation.

1 Like

Now we will see how many brave allaince come out to play in WM

Haa if they left it alone and didn’t fool with pvp realms it would be great

Don’t worry anyone in WM gonna get blitzed by a a sea of red 
 Horde were just waiting for this week .

Yes, it wasn’t just the Limit guild that did that faction change business - I had people on my bnet friends list do the same on an individual basis.

1 Like

Horde asked for equal rewards 
 Alliance need welfare . Anyway we will see how many brave alliance show up this week in WM

The problem is
 they don’t incentivize to equal the populations. And they don’t incentive stuff to put warmode on. Maybe add incentives for both.

How about if it’s equal they drop 405gear both factions getting the quest?

bro they’re trying to help YOU

you’re the one with no friends to fight

you’re the one running around battle for azeroth fighting npcs

blizz is trying to help YOUR situation
 stop being daft

3 Likes

Actually, they should give alliance Blood Elves once the Horde gets a new pally race. Too many BEs on horde side.

1 Like

This’ll last 1 week. Please stop. The Alliance will be back up to 30% next Tues.

That being said, I would much rather see the number of characters you have to kill for a quest be representative of the previous week’s warmode participation. So, if Ally is 25% and Horde is 75%, Ally has to kill 25, and Horde has to kill 75, based on server or battlegroup. That’d be difficult to manage though.

Give both sides the quest. Give bonus leveling xp for all, and shut off any % bonus at 120.

Git Gud with equal rewards 

We don’t want welfare gear 
 we just don’t want Alliance to get it .

I’ve kept WM on this entire time of Alliance getting 30% bonus and making huge raids to camp WQ and flight paths hahahahahaha so keep dreaming that you know how I play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope!!! I dont want to be part of ally

Just give you high elves.

Nah. Flight path camping is alive and well, just did it on my warrior. :slight_smile:

I would rather see that than a bunch of blue elves with emo haircuts and goatees :thinking::unamused:

Oh hell no. I am not going to be apart of a faction that cries so much because they can’t have things they’re own way.

Alliance already have blood elves, they are just more purple.