Ah crapper. Alliance WM is only 15% again. Back to WM off lol

Same my wm is off for questing too

2 Likes

I’ve seen some argue that there are times they need to turn WM off for short bits of time and I’m ok with that. But I am suggesting a cumulative amount of hours per week. Maybe something like 5 open world hours (so it wouldn’t tick down in instances). I know that’s on the low end but Alliance are turning it off all week, so we have to start small. But with 5 hours, you’d get them spending time doing world quests, assaults, weekly PvP quest, as well as random gathering/farming. Sure they could try to get WQ’s done in PvE mode, but if they want the 385 loot, they’d need to spend at least 5 hours with open world WM so it wouldn’t matter anyway.

2 Likes

It’s cute when the Horde tough talk like this when they clearly have a HUGE numbers advantage to begin with. This poster is like that skinny short, scrawny kid in PE class playing dodge ball who’s team is them and all the big athletic players and they are playing against a team full of the scrawny kid type.

9 Likes

Yep back to 80/20 horde and camping WQs because horde needs the imbalance to be good at wpvp.

12 Likes

Preach! Testify!

Sad thing is, people like that don’t possess the self-awareness enough to understand the joke 
 and that they ARE the joke lol

2 Likes

I do it for the pvp. Last night, I killed a DK, he popped up, killed me. I popped up, he bowed, I bowed, we went on our way. Warmode is funmode. I’d like to see cosmetic rewards for honor, but that’s about it.

8 Likes

Camping flight paths makes someone good? I’ve been playing this game all wrong.

4 Likes

Why? Because your welfare gear is gone and the devs now want you to WM because you want to WM?

Your statement is so blatantly an Alliance issue and NOT a Horde issue 
 and it’s a joke that you and many others can’t see that.

4 Likes

tur nbak on lemme camp plz

It kinda sucks for leveling though. The 30% bonus was nice because I often ran into more horde while leveling (especially if I was in Outlands, Northrend, or Pandaria) than Alliance players. So the 30% bonus made up for those times you run into 2 v 1, 3 v 1 fights and die.

5 Likes

You’re going to miss our camps.

Au revoir

1 Like

Adios seniorita

1 Like

Easy, chief. Your side has been moaning about not getting their own welfare gear and threatening to turn off WM themselves until they get it 
 and this has been nonstop 
 for weeks 

OP is ridic, but so is throwing stones in glass houses.

8 Likes

Easy to abuse, easy to use. Turn off war mode for the week. 1 week without it won’t kill you.

1 Like

Please do. Also you can go horde. The system is fine. Ally numebrs improved and horde diminished, a 385 plus 15% is fine, although the extra 15% for leveling was indeed awesome.

1 Like

The gear is right there.

Back to #BoycottWarmode

It was a horde issue .wait till few days .forum will be full of horde cries that they can. No longer find meat to hunt

2 Likes

We still have a welfare epic the 385 can titanforge lol.

PVP is this game is unbalanced garbage anyway , it always has been , the complaint that no one wants to do it unless incentivised just proves no one wants to do it unless it benefits them

1 Like