AH closed lol

I’m sure us players could all write code better than Blizzard. We need to show them how it’s done and make our own MMO. Do it better than them.

what did they do to the AH???

It’s Blizzard. Their motto is “if it ain’t broke, break it.”

1 Like

Freaking hilarious.

did they say ho2w long it will be down for

I am also a TS/CS MVP so when the first post popped up on the Bug report forum I pushed it to the Forum Support agents. Other MVPs did too. I am sure there were also in game reports and other reports.

We got it :slight_smile: AH was shut down shortly after.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. If not, people get to interact with humans in the trade channel?

No. The issue was the AH basically spewing gold like a broken ATM. That may take time to fix. The game is 18 years old and the AH was designed to be server specific and faction only. That has changed over the years, with this change being the most ambitious.

So… what happened to my listings? Are they still up? Because my mailbox is empty.

Not surprised it needs more maintenance. The prices were fluctuating and so inaccurate vs what you searched for and what it posted for.

East-West Commons tunnel. Takes me back!

“Blizzard quality”

I’ve long given up putting faith in them to deliver a patch in working order. After close to 20 years, they haven’t pulled it off one time. That’s sad. Really sad.

1 Like

Update in the main blue thread

Blizzard:

Spaghetti is a dish, not a framework

3 Likes

if we took stuff out of mailbox to put in AH and AH is broken we have no where to put stuff???

Please see above. They have identified the issue, they think, and are working on fixing it.

You can either hang onto the items, sell them in Trade Chat, or mail them to another alt. When the AH comes back up, ETA not given, you can post them.

Except they did and have a whole thread on it with updates… See the blue post thread on the AH right here on General. Why would they tell only the Council forum about a but that impacts everyone?

Yeah, calling BS on that one.

There’s been plenty of times where a patch might not have worked in some manner out of the gate (especially early in the life of the game, and during X.0 patches that lead into a new expansion), but there’s been just as many times where one had been released without a hitch.

You’re like the folks that see a 6-8 hour maintenance announcement, then try to claim that’s the norm week in and week out for nearly 18 years when there have been many cases of a short 1-2 hour maintenance, or even a small 15-30 minute downtime due to a simple rolling restart.

1 Like

If you ignore all the communication about how things will work before S4 launched, they didn’t talk much.

1 Like

So you hate having valuable currencies? You’d rather 50 billion gold be worth 1 penny irl money? Do you really want extreme inflation to the point where Blizzard may as well just delete everyone’s gold and piss everyone off?

No, I think he doesn’t like poor planning, coding and testing.