AH closed lol

Way to go blizzard its a fail…but we all knew it would be.

3 Likes

I did go for at least 1:40h before being shut down… However, I saw the price of a Spectral Flask of Power at a mere 10g when it was around 200g on Proudmoore previously. While that’s great for buyers, Proudmoore was a big server, compared to Duskwood where the same flask was 900g.

Right direction but perhaps there need to be curbs on undercutting or a floor vendor price that’s meaningful to crafters.

1 Like
2 Likes

No it’s not lol.

It’s called there’s a bug they need to fix. It’s literally patch day.

4 Likes

lmao, called it

The AH was paying out cancelled auctions, among other hijinks. Blizzard won’t suffer players getting free gold!

2 Likes

…what? No.

I literally checked an hour ago and they were 200-300g still.

what a fail company

I listed 2 Kings amber for 400g each and somehow managed to sell 13 of them (only saw that when I was getting gold from mailbox). Sold a lot of resources so no doubt many other items were accidentally sold several times.

Wish I’d take a screenshot for ya, but didn’t think to do that.

Funny thing is, my server’s chat channels are probably busier than they have been in an age. People are actually asking for items to buy in Trade. Whodathunk?

1 Like

I am surprised they haven’t said anything about it. Not even to the CC forum.

Season 4 team has zero interest in communicating.

We haven’t even been given an explanation on the Slime Cat 2-3 weeks later.

4 Likes

Why is it down again? Did Amazon put in another AH fail duping bug this week?

…Oh sorry, I thought this was the New World forum.

Now, now, in real life auction houses close for maintenance all the time…

Heh… but this isn’t a S4 specific feature. This is how the AH will be moving forward.

Just seems odd, usually something like this they’d speak up. Even in dark times.

And I’m telling you, I specifically searched for flasks an hour ago and they were 200-300g. Lol.

You might have just caught a really big undercutter trying to squeeze a profit.

99% chance that the s4 team is the only team working on Shadowlands, since the Dragonflight team constantly says they won’t change things in SL because they’re busy on DF.

But hey at least we get pronouns next expansion!

1 Like

Yeah, uh… they had a 7+ hour downtime today and then pull this. That’s pretty annoying.

3 Likes