Aggrend is illogical

There is nothing to do at 25, so grinding it makes sense? Its the perfect time just like AB at 40. Even though you dont get much at 40 from AB, its still worth doing it while the content is bottlenecked.

And i agree. But Qing into premade after premade is soooooooo boring theres 0 fun to it.

Even if im the one in the premade. I would rather watch paint dry.

oh so you’re spamming 10 man premades because you’re bored? and you wouldn’t choose to solo q or play with a smaller group if the bracers didn’t exist? please don’t try to tell me the majority of people are running premades because they are bored and not for the reward at the end it’s totally laughable.

1 Like

You may think it’s class stacking but having a strong FC and a guaranteed healers is more than enough reason to make premades. Most pugs I’ve been in only have 1 healer or no healers.

I legit have a book at my computer, if I see premade I will clash first fight, if we get rolled I just read until the games over. Everyone just steps aside cause team comp does matter a lot in BGs and most pugs are terrible comps. Good gameplay.

1 Like

Yea, because there aren’t that many healers…

They should kick you for being dead in bgs for too long, like 2 spirit healer rounds so that you can try to waot for other teamates

Why cant I play the damn game for fun? Its wild how out of touch this meta parsing style has gotten.

I understand why ppl r rushing to get exalted. Just sucks the fun out of it all. The play style is dog.

I pray there are better bracers by 40 so I can laugh at all the jackasses causing this.

It’s not really the bracers. These are the sorts of players that genuinely just enjoy ruining other players’ fun and take pride in chasing people away from the game.

4 Likes

I had over 500k honor kills on my priest alone in og vanilla pugging BG’s. I don’t even queue for BG’s in SoD because pugging vs premades is cancer.

Aggrend is delusional.

7 Likes

He plays in premades with his streamer friends. He lives for 10v10. Same reason he’s hyperbuffing the class and faction he personally plays.

1 Like

From my experience I dont agree. Ppl r legit chasing the meta.

Sure its got a handful of those but most r just chasing the best of the best, I dont hate on that part cause they should aim for that. What i do blame are the devs who see the issue and can do something about it.

AT MINIMUM, fix the dumb jumps for crying out loud. If its too much to change because it would distrupt too much I also understand that BUT FLAT OUT SAY IT. Dont give us this illogical nonesense that people enjoy 10 v 10 premades cause thats a load of crap and anyone who plays more than 5 hours a week knows this.

It absolutely does not get easier with AB.

Lone Alliance stealther takes the road above the mine, down to the stream, to the farm. I spent the month I resubscribed to Classic when AB came out, just waiting there by that stream on my rogue for this stealther, who was the only kill I’d get the whole match. To go for blacksmith or lumber mill with the rest of the team meant decimation at the hands of an optimized comp calling out kill targets in discord. And it happened every game, for the several weeks that I could stand it.

yeah true nobody enjoys 10v10 premades, that’s why they decided to remove rated bgs from retail. wait…

in THIS meta, it’s not enjoyable. the giga overpowered priest and hunter pets and silly retail 25% damage nerf for everyone else has ruined it.

anyone who says otherwise is a liar it’s just not good

1 Like

Then queue WSG (gamers will always queue WSG when they aren’t farming honor / rep with their AB team).

Or queue AB with a team lol

I mean the balance is not really all that different from 19 twinks, which has been a thing for most of the lifespan of the game. Hunters and priests were top dogs in that as well.

To be assigned the role of the upper mine road stealther? No thanks. I prefer nonscripted PvP.

Day 1 these forums: man i really wish we had devs who play the game

aggrend: yeah i play the game i’m an alliance ret paladin

dies to ret paladin

“Aggrend did this and he plays with friends too!”

how dare he…play a class and with friends!

ret is the worst class in the game for all of vanilla: no aggrend plays ret posts
ret gets runes in sod like every other class: grrr aggrend make his class powerful

1 Like

that’s always been a very small niche community that doesn’t respresnt the majority. and was also VERY VERY different from what we have right now. there was no 25% damage nerf, lvl 60 enchants were allowed, etc.

1 Like