<Agents of Suramar> Nightborne RP Guild

As you make your way through the walls of the Nighthold, and gaze upon the flora that seems to cover the entire fortress, you begin to remember the sacrifice that you and your people have made to keep this home of ours safe from the Legions grasp. Though the moment is sweet, it is quickly tempered by the bitter taste of loss, as you then remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Though stricken with sorrow, you continue to move forward, through the flora, and through the rest of the fortress, until something catches your eye. Posted in various spots within the common area, you see signs, some posted on bulletins, others written on parchments held to walls.

You pull one off of a nearby wall, and hold it out in front of you to read. Written with arcane infused ink, the words seem to illuminate a purple glow, fading in and out as you read it....

---------------------------------------------------------

"Attention Citizens of Suramar,

As the war comes to a close, and the dust begins to settle, our people have come to a challenging realization. As with any war, things do not simply just go back to normal, and for our people this couldn't be any more true. This is a time in our peoples history that will be forever remembered as the days when the Shal'Dorei of Suramar, broke free of their isolation, and began to explore the world, that they once thought to be destroyed.

By order of First Arcanist Thalyssra, and the Suramar Military, a task force, assigned to the exploration of the new world, will be established immediately. Known as the Agents of Suramar, this task force will be our eyes and ears throughout Azeroth. It is widely believed that this exploratory effort will be a crucial part of our peoples integration into the new world, as well will allow a group of our own people, to be the first of their kind to explore this new land. Leading this brave new task force, due to her experience within the new world over the past year, is Director Harleena, Spellblade and former Nighthold Arcanist.

Though the thought of Exploration usually brings about feelings of excitement, it is easy to forget the dangers that come along with it. That is why we are looking for the very best that Suramar has to offer. So if you believe you are one of these Nightborne, then apply today!

- Tyilian
Assistant TO the Director"

---------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the letter contains information for applying, as well as a few signatures and an insignia.

You roll the letter up, place it in your satchel, and make your way out into the world....

((

<Agents of Suramar>
Nightborne RP Guild WRA-H
=An Exploration and Special Operations Task Force=

Apply Today @ AgentsOfSuramar.com

We aim to offer a fun, and respectful community, which explores the lore of the new Nightborne allied race, as well as exploring their curiosity for the "New World" of Azeroth. Events include Social gatherings, Roll based combat, and story arcs/campaigns.

We are looking for dedicated RPers who are willing to put in the effort to make this Guild and Community great!

If you're interested in joining the Agents of Suramar then please go to our website and and fill out our application form! Officer Positions are currently open as well.

GM: Harleena
IC HQ Location: Thalyssra's Estate (ICly it is a separate estate in the Suramar Harbor)
Voice Server: Discord
Event Nights/Times: Not set in stone, though we will be hosting a variety of RP events at a variety of times throughout the given week, 5-6 pm being the most consistent time slot. This is done in order to accommodate members within different time zones. Please refer to our websites event calendar on the main page.

))
((Reserved))
((Reserved))
We do stuff literally every day and we have a neat IC channel now. My character, Lady Vasdril, would be more than happy to have some guards for her research projects in the future. The more the merrier!

If you want a really chill guild, an active discord, and consistent RP then this is the place!
Might want to mention the 25,000 gold contest we are having...

Might...

As in Members only...

:)
I've had such an amazing time so far in this guild with my Nightborne Veros. So many active events and a fun storyline to follow along, and the community within the guild is amazing. I've had nothing but great experiences here, and would love to see the Agents get more attention. Definitely a great place for Nightborne RP!
I've been too shy to RP for years but I thought I'd give a guild a try and see if I could pull myself out of my shell. So I joined Agents just to see what would happen.

So far I've had some of the most fun events I've had in years! Not only have I come out of my shell, I've actually found myself planning my own big storyline event.

These are good people and I'm glad I joined. Thanks guys!
These folks are some of the nicest elves you'll meet. I've attended several of their events now, on various characters, and in all instances every member has gone above and beyond to reach out and make everyone feel welcome and involved. Whenever I see someone with this guild tag out and about, I know I'm seeing not only an exceptional roleplayer, but a great individual. If you've been on the fence about checking them out, consider this your push to take the dive and jump in, because you won't regret it.
I am always in awe at the communities openness to our guild! Together we can provide a larger RP forum that goes unmatched.
Incredibly proud of what we have accomplished thus far. This guild has been an absolute blast to be a part of, let alone be the GM of. Every Agent and Officer has been very enthusiastic, and has put forth their best efforts to help keep us active and a part of the RP community.

We love and appreciate everyone outside of the guild who have been extremely supportive of us since the start, and continues to work with us on our community events and overall RP. We look forward to the next few months as we approach Battle for Azeroth, and hope to work with many other RP guilds in that time.

Though we have accomplished much in the past couple of months, our work as Agents of Suramar is only beginning. =]

"Quel'Vala Thonos...Nobility Through Tradition...."
Arcodeous has sent his resume in!
We continue to grow in ranks, but what really matters to us are the amazing people that have joined our crew. We are one giant game family, something that is surreal. I have never seen such a close knit group in WoW or any other game. Keep on keeping on AOS.
*sings*

We are family
I got all my nightborne with me
We are family
Get up everybody and RP...

I'm sure that's the lyrics
I humbly serve as the Ambassador of this fine organization, and I take great pride in knowing that we are very tight knit. To hear nice things about the Agents warms my heart and makes me very happy.
05/03/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Seilune
I humbly serve as the Ambassador of this fine organization, and I take great pride in knowing that we are very tight knit. To hear nice things about the Agents warms my heart and makes me very happy.

I am offering good coin to have her ~whispers~ "Living impaired" ~wink wink~ Must look like a accident and not get back to me :)
05/03/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Eiswein
05/03/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Seilune

I am offering good coin to have her ~whispers~ "Living impaired" ~wink wink~ Must look like a accident and not get back to me :)

Do not listen to Eiswein! She's nuts! ((All this is being said ICly)
On May 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM (Server), the Agents will be hosting a birthday party for their dear Director, Harleena. We humbly invite all of our Horde allies to attend the event and ring in this milestone with us!

This is the thread that contains details about the event:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762506051?page=1#post-5
Always such a fun experience being with the Agents. I look forward to more events they put on.
Have met a few of Agents on my Blood Elf Nelinar. Cool bunch!
05/06/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Seilune
05/03/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Eiswein

Do not listen to Eiswein! She's nuts! ((All this is being said ICly)

Or is this a IRL hit for RP monies ~plot twist~