Agamaggan Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Agamaggan (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

2 Likes

Anyone?.. anyone…?

Gnomemagi

Lolita
Night Elf Druid
I was in a big zerg guild. I can’t quite pin down the name.

Is that really Gnome? Perseverance…If so hi you would know me as Nazras :smile:

Hunterslayer Nelf Hunter.

We used to have a great community back in the day, looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends/enemies.

1 Like

I’m looking for people from the guild Kalizar. I was a dwarf paladin named Arphaxad.

2 Likes

Zonko NELF Hunter
Mcsean Human MAGE

Old Guilds
Royal Knights
Heroes of Merdies

Leonitith I believe, I don’t remember exactly lol…?
Dwarf Hunter

Shalirys
Night Elf Priest
Blood of Kings and Clarity

anyone remember me? Raeshalgoul
i was in Disbanded.
Human female rogue. I ganked a lot of ppl. used to be a key turner. I was called the worst rogue ever by Lz.

1 Like

(posting this in both Gilneas & agamaggan because i’m not sure where I was at and at what point re: transferring around)

Hello! I originally and mostly played as this mage, then known as Lorade over here.

I played mostly at the end of BC in one of the lower end guilds. We ended up pushing into BT (I think there were only two other guilds who were in there at the time and I remember it causing a lot of drama)

Lorade - Human Mage
and I played with
Desiré - Human Warrior

I can’t clearly recall guild names. I know we were eventually known as Evolution. (I think I was in Wide eyes?? Was that over here? Wide Eyed? before that) I know we transferred in September of 2008 to Lightbringer, to merge with another guild our GM’s brother was in (I think)

A couple names I remember (could before or after the transfer to lightbringer though):
sassybrat
hoebunny
diclonius (human mage! I know i’m not spelling this right)
pacco (NE hunter who helped me pay for my first flying mount in shattrath, big ups to you dude)

any of this sound familiar to anyone?

I played both Horde and Alliance on this server. On Alliance side I was a Human Warlock named Coen. I raided with Last Ascension and Arcana Imperii.

I’ve heard from some of the people from LA recently and it’d be nice to hear from some people from AI too.

It’s so hard to remember specific names…

Pronebar, the dwarf warrior
Kahael, human warrior
Lz, nightelf rogue
Jimtibbets, human warlock
Roflwafflez, human mage
Brickhouse, human rogue
Angrybear, NE druid…

I could probably remember more with some time and help. Anyway, regardless of if I get to play with anyone from the old days I wish you all the best if any of you see this.

1 Like

Was a Human mage, Daisyduke. Brother was a Human paladin named Gingerboy/Hyperion

On Ally side I remember many people… but 2 in particular that changed the way I play the game to this date… Annabellekim (Human War) and Hootenanny (Nelf Hunter).

On Horde… a lot of fun enemies from Gummy Bears and Vicious Cycle but also 2 mainly: Hadooken or Hadoken (Troll Shammy) and Spookygrampa or Spookiegrampa (also named Schoolbus, UD Rogue).

3 Likes

Flaviya NE Rogue.

Lost contact with a hunter friend that I cannot for the life of me remember his character name. And a Human Warrior named Manius (SP?) Both of which I lost contact with in late BC. If any of this rings a bell, hit me up!

Hederedis Human Warrior - i was like 12

Stabsfast, field marshal gnome rogue in the angry carebears. Was also a founding officer in disbanded once the carebears disbanded lol.

3 Likes

Paladin from Onsalught up untill Tbc where I was told retpaladins were ridiculous and I needed to go away. I pivoted that rejection in to finding a another server and guild that took me from kara to sunwell, fully decked in tier 6. So, thanks!

4 Likes

Ksjones, a Human Warlock. I was terrible back then, only guild I can remember is Venture Co Mercenaries (That may have been TBC though).

Would love to find Woodsrook, a Human Warrior.

1 Like