Again bad class design

BM largest disability is that it reliance on our pets for all of our damage. I been completely shut down due to pets being stuned, feared, no pathing, or just dead cause of mechanics.

Without a doubt a BM hunter can be fully mobile and still be unable to do an damage because of how bad pet AI is. Mobility is a BM hunter’s only strength.

2 Likes

“Can” is a very big word. Will mostly depend on what is the better option

1 Like

I believe that is the standard operating procedure.

3 Likes

I mean, both of those bugs are already fixed, so idk what you’re going on about.

1 Like

Lets not kid ourselves. They might have fixed something this time around but there is plenty left around. And what he/she was “going on about” is that this pattern/behaviour is normal for Blizzard. Happens pretty much every expansion/major patch.

Credit where Credit is due but lets not fudging kid ourselves.

1 Like

Majority of the bugs get fixed in a rather quick fashion.

The only bug that lingered for a meaningful amount of time was the AC affecting trinkets/etc, and that was due to being a somewhat more complex bug fix with the way guardians are coded in wow.

1 Like

I see, you want to kid yourself :slight_smile: That is fine, I wont stop you.

Way to completely miss the whole discussion and fool yourself. We all do what we must to go on.

1 Like

So, the plan is to penalize the spec that gets it right from a play style perspective and subsequently drive them into your marksmanship arms?

People play BM because it’s fun.

Don’t hate.

6 Likes

Because some people have a small, cold little heart, and can’t bear it if there is joy in the world.

4 Likes

LMAO, thank you

4 Likes

I wish it was more fun, but I can’t disagree with your assessment. I play Hunter because it has been my main since the game launched. I’ve invested a lot into my completionist style, so switching characters is hard for me quantify.

As for why I play BM, I’m just getting older and my eyes aren’t what they used to be. Playing SV(melee) gives me a headache and I don’t like the reactionary style of MM. BM is a more calculated rotation with Frenzy stacks and pet management, but its something I can foresee easier than the random procs of MM.

1 Like