Afterlives: Revendreth

That is one spicy vid.

Good bye Maldraxxus rp.
HELLO FELLOW SNOOTY RPER’S!

Amazing what Garrosh has been reduced to

7 Likes

Traitor! :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Cheers good boy, can’t wait to see you at the party!

1 Like

i’m gonna bust my boy out of that prison and give him good writing

12 Likes

Over my re/thrice-dead body.

But like, metaphysical body I guess. Or something.

I will say this has cooled my desire for a Revendreth Main considerably, but witnessing the Slap Headed One getting constantly and repeatedly tortured by beings he would have spat on in life and that exhausted expression on his face makes me smile.

You reap what you sow, Garrosh, and boy, did you make a big ol’ damn field.

1 Like

Give me my playable Vampyr already!

2 Likes

The amount of anger and swearing I did when I saw Daddy-Issues Hellscream could have replaced him as the workhorse.

2 Likes

Revendreth reminds me of a discount discount Barovia and that makes me lose all interest.

4 Likes

So far I’ve liked them all, but I’m disappointed that I’m not feeling much of a connection to any of them. I think my choice is going to simply come down to the covenant that has the best transmog items or recipes.

1 Like

Hopefully we leave Garrosh there for his eternal nipple torture. I don’t wanna rescue him or anything. I want him to stay a cameo in this animatic and never see him again.

7 Likes

“Forget those measly AAA and C batteries! We here at Revendreth Anima Solutions are proud to present to you the all new Garrosh Battery. Using high-performance pride fueled technology, this brand new anima battery contains the power to keep your Shadowlands realm running seamlessly! Pre-purchase yours today!”

Offer only available to members of the Venthyr covenant. We sadly cannot guarantee product lifespan and thus, cannot offer a warranty.

In all seriousness though, this one was really fun.

1 Like

We must save Garrosh. Only he can save the Horde!

7 Likes

About as likely as never seeing Arthas again.

I genuinely like it when dead characters stay dead and not waved around like a nostalgia trap underneath a crate labeled with “please resub”.

1 Like

I’d honestly love to see Garrosh again, but that’s because he was kinda cool, once. And I enjoyed the whole MoP war story a lot.

Don’t think we should be rescuing him though. Let’s just walk past his cell, and open the door like “Hey, you repented yet?”
And he’s like “FOR THE TRUE HORDE! I WILL DESTROY-”
And we just slam the door and walk off chuckling

13 Likes

The prospect of having to chug down garrosh juice to get your anima fix makes joining Revendreth a bit less appealing doesn’t it

6 Likes

Hey what if he’s imprisoned in the Castle Nathria raid and we free him nearish to the last boss fight, and then he helps us defeat the final boss, and the end cinematic is all of us cheering as he raises Gorehowl and yells

“Revendreth… is FREE!”

12 Likes

Honestly if it means torturing garrosh for an eternity my character would totally join the venthyr.

1 Like

I wanna drink Garrosh’s juice.

7 Likes

I’ve decided to throw myself into the Maw after reading this.

8 Likes