Affliction is delicious

Is it wrong to love my dot rot spec? Doesn’t it feel good draining the very soul of another being? To have the power of someone’s eternity in your hands.

May all us face melters give our enemies delicious torment next expansion.

7 Likes

It’s my favorite lock spec. You will be happy in SL, I think.

:cookie:

4 Likes

I’ll take your cookie. Have some candy, it was made with a fresh batch of tortured souls.

1 Like

I just like it because my warlock alt is pretty far down my priority list, so I like a spec that lets me set and forget my enemies while I tend to the more pressing business of looting things.

Dot, dot, dot. Another one rots to dust.

1 Like

I love dot classes, so no it’s not wrong. Fest on their souls, watch your enemies struggle as you drain their life.

1 Like

You and me. And me and you. Together we will throw our dots. Their life consumed. We do things a little differently, but we aren’t cute. So happy together.

1 Like

Dots the way, uh huh uh huh
I like it, uh huh uh huh

4 Likes

I miss it. I always did enjoy that big surge in dps if the boss was at low health and it was drain soul time

I’ll tell you who I dot. Who I really, really dot.

1 Like

Dot it bad, dot it bad, dot it bad
I’m dots for teacher

Affliction Warlock was my first choice when Shadow got ruined in Legion. It’s a fun spec.

Now that Shadows back, we can dot bad guys down together!

Coolest thing about Aff lock is their artifact weapon. That soul-stealer scythe.

3 Likes

i love the corruption being permanent… its the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

Yea it’s a strong contender for me in SL to use this plus get that plague doctor set that is also matches the colors and has a similar effect on the armor animation that the weapon has. Going to look good with lots of these new Mogs.

I wish I may. I wish I might.
How I’ll throw around my blight.
I want your soul. I want it now.
I’ll kill everyone in your town.
Careful of what you wish.
Careful of what you say.
Careful of who you cross. You may regret it.
Careful of my dots, your head just melted.

Looking forward to it.

I like that souls still show up if you have your weapon mogged to that scythe.

1 Like

Circle, circle

Now I’ve had my cootie shot :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of the Shadowlands Affliction changes.

The gameplay is SOOOOO much better than the UA spender iterations. Especially in AoE scenarios, where you have to constantly juggle UA to get Shard refreshes to fund your Rupture spam.

The skill ceiling on Aff in SL is going to be insane.

2 Likes

Let’s kiss and find out.