Affliction is delicious

VIsions right now are stupid easy as Affy. Especially SW.

The bosses just melt and you can ignore all mechanics.

it used to be good now anything other than haste stacking destro is just a free kill.

It’s all fun, until some mongo interrupts you and mortal strikes you to death.

I do miss lock, but I’ve found that guild always needs heals and tanks, so I only play toons who can do one of those 2 things in an off spec.

I usually love dot specs, but for some reason warlocks don’t do it for me in wow. Like literally every other mmo I gravitate to the dot classes.

Madness sorc in swtor
I use alot of dot skills in eso
Etc…

Maybe I should roll lock again in SL.

It’s an evil spec for denying someone the eternity :frowning: . Not even Spriest is as evil.

I played it once, but felt the class’ dotting mechanic slightly strange. But I didn’t play it for long.

Nah I don’t consider that wrong. It’s not my style of play personally, but I have dabbled in it so I do see the appeal.

Pray we never meet. I like to hold souls in my hands. Give them a good scratch and sniff.

I’ll have you know, that my best friend is a Warlock. So in any case, you’d have to tug-o-war against her with my soul and you aint winning.

Most specs have abilities you can see.

Affliction is about the abilities you can feel.

At least there’s a spec I’ll be happy with. Hunter feels like straight bloat (hunters mark on every mob is sooo compelling) and druid gets back the gods damned pendulum. Glad I leveled this, all I have to put up with is a bunch of highly situational curses that I’ll never need on hotkey. To the best of my knowledge anyway.

1 Like

How about I take both and make you a blueberry and make her an imp? Or fuze you together and create a doomguard.

1 Like

What if you wait until Blizz adds Incubus? I’d not mind being one, if I get my weekends free to charm Belves.

Don’t know if you’ll have the chops to seduce them. They are vain, but among their peers.

1 Like

I used to love Affliction. Not so into it anymore. Though I do love my SV hunter DoTs. Still, nice to see someone appreciate a class even when I don’t as much. Diversity is nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think its boring and lame

I like it. though some of these souls do taste kind of funny

Care to try a few of my dots? They are exquisite.

1 Like

Omg, not fair. I want to charm Blood Elves.

Well, Nightborne shall be.

Just wear spock ears and put on skinny jeans.

1 Like