Advice: DO NOT turn in "The Key to Success" Delve Reward Quest (it's bugged!)

can’t be bugged for everyone, I remember thinking it was weird it showed the progress in red, but I double checked my progress (was on the mark before the reno hat reward), and I definitely bumped up pretty much an entire bar segment when I turned it in.

1 Like

I just took the risk and turned in it. It does not show up in your log. It doesn’t give you a popup that you’ve unlocked the next tier. But if you check the Delver’s Journey, you’ll have gained a full level all the same.

2 Likes

Quietly hoping the delve weekly event awards a ton of Undercoin…really annoyed undercoin drops in only tiny amounts yet I need thousands for parts to my dirigible. I wanna remove the dang flag already

Oh, glad I found out about this now after already turning it in.
Can’t wait for the multi-billion dollar corporation to hit us with the guild bank response.
This expansion sure is swell.

Mine is red as well and I’m not turning it in yet, either. Hoping we get some clarification soon. I just completed a level eight bountiful delve and watched my journey move forward when I opened the chest, so I must not be capped, and the quest showing the journey currency or whatever in red must be some type of bug

i turned it in and now i can buy 50% discounted coffer keys

it was red for me too

It’s a UI bug, like the 3rd Vault Slot for Delves showing T1 Rewards sometimes.
It works fine if you turn it in from what I can tell.

1 Like

Can confirm.

I had just finished my last bountiful which unlocked my 9th reward on the track.

1 Like

Same. I got a huge bump in delver progress. Although I did find it odd that the delve progress points was in red. But I just wanted to move on to the next weekly so just turned it in to clear my logs haha

2 Likes

Same here.

I think the ‘bug’ is that it appears to be capped when it isn’t. So you’ll still fill the bar, but the red around the reward implies that you won’t get anything because it’s capped.

dumb question, but how does one track your numerical value of delver’s journey progress?

Hovering over the bar doesn’t yield a number - for me - and I don’t really see any metric anywhere else. Unless I am missing something, obvious or otherwise.

Ahh yes the weekly reset bug that actually does not reset

Good job Blizzard , do another 5 hours maintenance :rofl:

You’re like a walking Facebook post, sometimes.

You can run this:

/dump C_MajorFactions.GetMajorFactionRenownInfo(C_DelvesUI.GetDelvesFactionForSeason())

But there is an addon called DelveJunkie that also adds numbers to the bar.

2 Likes

Ohhh, this is really nice. Haven’t dabbled with delve related addons yet.

:face_holding_back_tears:

I turned it in even though the text was red.

Went from 4 to 5.

1 Like

I also turned it in while the text was red and gained a delve track level. So I suppose it might unfortunately only be bugged for some.

Mine was red too but I didn’t know why. Turned it in anyway.

Again, this is a horrible launch and I can’t believe people can still pretend otherwise.

I turned, it almost got completed.
Then I finished 4 delves and I finished the Seasonal Delve progression so w/e lol

Mine was red too. Turned it in anyway while looking at the progress bar, and it gave the delver’s journey progress it said it would.

The bug i think is just the experience being red. Not that its not giving the XP.

1 Like