Adult raider/M+ runner LF guild

Hi. Im looking for a guild that raids twice a week preferably no later than 11:30 server. I have 2 characters that I play often and will bring whichever is preferred.

Raid experience: 3/9m 6/9h BoD, 1/8m 8/8h uldir, 5/11m 11/11 h antorus

409 rogue : Carolinawire
405 hunter: Carô alt 0244
Carolina#11926

Also willing to transfer for the right guild. Thanks

Hey there! I’m an officer with the horde guild Hellfires Fallen on Thrall. We’re 3/9M looking for ranged DPS to push M Opulence. You’re dps, we’re mythic… could be a match!
We raid Tues/Weds 730-1030pm EST. We’ve got discord, guild repairs, flasks, blahblahblah, but everyone does that. We also have M+, guild events, raffles, etc which are held held daily/weekly. We even even have a chill music bot in Discord. I mean you can mute the music bot if you want but I find it soothing.
If it sounds like something you’d want to talk about, pop a message over to our GM, Broxigar#11124 , or our raid leader Djd3rk#1851. (My dad’s come to visit so I won’t be back in-game until he leaves which, conveniently, is on the next raid night.) :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, we are recruiting for {Aggressively Averrage}! We are a horde guild based on Thrall that is currently 9/9H and 1/9M. We raid Friday/Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm Server. We are a new guild but enough members to make WoW enjoyable.

If you have anymore questions or interested in joining contact either:
Bruynh#11854(Recruiter) krkoss#1563(Raidlead) Palm2Face#1593(Guild Master)

Hey there Beef! Would love to have an active DK on the roster. Check us out and reach out on bnet if you are interested. My tag is Moonpie#1732

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Hey Southern!

We have a flex schedule system here and you could make your own schedule and pick which days you want to raid! Here is a little about us - let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:
TL:DR;

Tenured AotC Guild – 4+ years raiding together
LF DPS for CoS and beyond!

It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)

• Start having fun while raiding!

• Always get our AotC

• 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.

• If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!

• Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!

• Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!

• Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Running Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun based on when people are available & use our discord ping to make it happen

Info:

Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:

Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)

Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

(Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

Talk with you soon!

:+: Foxcee :+:

Discord: Foxcee#5220
Btag: Foxcee#1770strong text