Adjustments to Dungeon Creature Behavior and Group XP

That’s fair, but at some point that means everyone is min-maxing to Engineering (which is totally unnecessary for ANY WotLK content) because their alts make everything else. It’s just so boring imo.

Well, inside of LFG chat, not just outside of trade

That’s the one profession I hate. Still haven’t bothered with it in Classic.

1 Like

This is great news and a move in the right direction.

To all the absurdly cynical people saying it’s because of wanting to promote sales from boosts—why would they also give 50 percent XP boosts? Not everything the devs do is for short-term monetary gain—long-term health of the game is of course a major consideration for many decisions (which also impacts the bottom line).

5 Likes

The post said anything outside of trade.

What post, only thing i’ve read is “just like retail posting in LFG for services is reportable”

paraphrasing

It’s right there.

4 Likes

Why? It’s by far the most interesting.

1 Like

It’s tedious and plugs up my inventory.

I suppose I’d make a hunter an engineer… but I don’t like playing a hunter, either.

I mean yeah, since it has on-use and toys.

Well that’s new then, they’ve only ever said not having it in LFG.

I pulled it from the OP here.

I belive the ToS has been consiston this.

Not really, it only mentions not posting in the group finder. Says nothing about banning for general chat.

Not that anyone uses general chat really in retail.

Did you even read the blue post? It literally says: This is also a good opportunity to remind everyone that spamming chat channels with advertisements for boosting services outside of dedicated Trade channels is against the Terms of Service, and you should take every opportunity to report players that you see advertising for boosting services in channels such as General and Looking For Group.

2 Likes

Until now they’ve never mentioned anything but not posting them in LFG

I’m not disagreeing If the leveling experience is faster through doing quests and they keep that 50% experience boosting or as I said in my other post even add some gameplay elements to it that for those that enjoy leveling.

Or even have the experience boost If increase per character or purface I would be completely fine with the changes they’ve made what I don’t want is them to put the 50% experience boost in and do these changes and then take it out.

People don’t like to level mostly As I said are there some that do sure But most don’t and the thing is all that’s really gonna happen It’s not gonna revitalize the world the way people are thinking to an extent it well.

But realistically all that’s going to happen is A person that would have boost Is it probably just going to quit and not even bother lovely other characters.

All the mad RMT customers in replies makes me happy. Grats Blizzard on showing a bit of spine.

10 Likes

This is another silly “time” argument.
If you don’t want to invest the time into levelling, you don’t deserve to have multiple lv70s.

4 Likes

My favorite is that their time is so valuable, yet they are playing a game. As if they’d be out doing anything else productive.

5 Likes

Honestly with permanent +50% XP and/or LFD I’d level more alts.

1 Like