Adjustments to Dungeon Creature Behavior and Group XP

Found the mage booster. :rofl:

5 Likes

As someone who has done the boosts and talks to the people they boost this is not a great idea. Most of these people are paying for boosts because they don’t have time to lvl themselves and they dont want to pay blizzard a stupid amount of money for a boost. Maybe do something about the botting issue not boosters who are bored just boosting people in strat. The gold sellers are terrible at boosting anyways and have people drop group all the time,

1 Like

You know what encourages leveling, LFD.

And they took out LFD :thinking:

26 Likes

Or you can add the dungeon finder queue to wrath and ppl wont need to worry about that nonsense

10 Likes

Its not going to be enough to please the vocal minority though.

Yup Are there some people that do enjoy leveling to be fair sure but the reality is most of those people are probably just going to go on the fresh rooms anyway.

What I think they should do is just leave the 50% buff in Just never take it out just to leave it in And it should stack with the BOA gear If people just want to get to cap that’s just the facts.

Well, you should be happy to know that they also will have a 50% XP increase event soon then.

2 Likes

Mage booster tears in the chat.

5 Likes

I’d rather not do any questing and pay for an uncapped 70 boost from Blizz. Again, leveling is boring, outdated content. Endgame is the only thing that matters.

2 Likes

How about buff honor gains or reduce the cost of honor items, or preferably both.

The honor grind in TBC is without a doubt the least rewarding thing I have ever done in this game, regardless of version.

214k+ honor for a full set of honor gear is beyond madness.

1 Like

Well, do you have ideas on what could make it more fun to level? Without including boosting.

The whole idea of Classic was to bring back the journey. The endgame is just as outdated as the leveling content. It’s all over 15 years old content.

7 Likes

There’s a lot to unpack here.

If you’re playing an MMO, you have time of some sort.

If you’re claiming they don’t have time to level, then it’d make sense that they won’t have time to farm gold. There’s RMT for ya.

Since there’s only one boost per account, and it’s to 58 only… your claim about paid boosts doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

How about adding dungeon finder along with this xp buff? That is something that actually encourages people to level their further alts.

2 Likes

You can’t. The only way is offering unlimited 70 boosts. The dad’s that want to level are free too but people who actually play the game would rather boost. Many guilds mandate rerolls and getting boosted is the fastest way to level a toon.

Alright guys. Gonna pay some high level to finish my quests as lowlevel now. Sorry people who lose the tags in the openworld but thats how it is! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh man leveling is so hard. Gotta pay somebody to do it for me so I can afk at max level.

8 Likes

Really like the changes! Thanks :slight_smile:

Now… the final cherry on top… exorbitant herb/mine/skin nodes to overwhelm the economy… so bots have almost nothing to farm!! :slight_smile: beat them at their own game (just like in SoM)

1 Like

It’s not the leveling per se. It’s the 3rd, 4th, and 5th time through that content that gets annoying especially since many people already did it that many times during the original releases. At this point I leveled 21 characters to lvl 60, 14 of those made it to lvl 70, and 8 of them made it to 80 the first time around. This time I’ve only hit 60 on 9 characters and 7 of those have made it to 70. I mean I like leveling (obviously) but it gets a little boring lol

2 Likes

Great announcement.

It is late in coming but still appreciated.

1 Like

Lmfao so many clowns posting. #LongLiveTheBoosters

We will evolve!

3 Likes