Adjustments to Dungeon Creature Behavior and Group XP

Interesting.

Better offer unlimited level 70 boosts then. More money for you, more alts for us keeping the game alive.

18 Likes

add faction transfer and account to account transfers please BLIZZ

12 Likes

Cool but what about bots? Can’t fix this RMT without fixing bots.

19 Likes

Ha! Wonderful news!

This needs to land ASAP!

19 Likes

“hey we have this dead version of the game no one plays. Why don’t we bring some of the elements from that version into the popular version”

18 Likes

Great news! So excited for WOTLK and fresh servers :heart:

6 Likes

This is what we want to see, communication. Thank you for making these posts Kaivax and Keltoras.

51 Likes

This is incredible news, and quickly on the heels after the update about fresh realms! I’m loving the communication and the changes based on feedback this time around! Excellent Blizzard, genuinely making this player excited. Thank you!

5 Likes

Now that you’re cracking down on this… and im fine with that…

How about no selling Blizz Boostz…

7 Likes

It was as if a million SP boosters cried out before being silenced.

8 Likes

Another great idea, thank you!

That’s why they’re also giving 50% experience from all sources…

7 Likes

While I can understand your cynicism, it is still good news overall for us players, regardless of whether there is ulterior motives or not behind it.

24 Likes

Wheres the Race Changes topic you promised us to make?

1 Like

I don’t think this is a bad idea but this is my question How big is the XP buff going to be is it going to be a flat 50% for everything.

Or is it just going to be 50% from quests if you’re going to increase the XP given by all the quests by 50% and all the kills by 50% I am completely fine with this because here is the thing.

Leveling is not fun Especially after you’ve done it the 2nd or 3rd time if anything what I think you should do in addition to this after your 3rd or 4th character increase it even more.

For example if the buff increases experience granted by 50% on your 1st character increase it by 60% on your 2nd And have it go up by 10% each time so each time it takes less time to get to cap because of people are leveling alst.

Let’s be honest after your 3rd time through hellfire peninsula you just want to get it done it over with Most people don’t like leveling and are only lovely because they want to experience that character at end game in a different way that’s why people level altz.

I don’t necessarily like boosting I don’t but leveling is a miserable experience With or without this change So I would say if you’re gonna keep that 50% boost all the way through wrath I’m completely fine with this.

But I would just say This doesn’t solve the gdkp problem either.

change it to 250% not just 50%, people really dont want to level alts.

8 Likes

While I appreciate the sentiment, the act of reporting people for spamming does not actually result in actions taken by Blizzard to reduce the spam in general. And ignores only work on one character, not all characters on the account, AFAIK.

9 Likes

Reporting someone for spamming puts them on an ignore listz and doesn’t chew up an ignore slot.

It’s just as easy ti do as an ignore.

This is simply taking away a method of play for a class like a mage. If the mage is good enough to jump into a dungeon and solo some mobs with their kit (which they could do in og wotlk) why can’t they now?

The exp nerf for boosts is completely welcome - awesome change.

9 Likes

It is good news I’m not going to deny that but I want to know how no how and when are they going to implement this 50% experience buff.

And how long is it going to last is it permanent if so I would be completely happy with that my thing is that people don’t like to level.

Because it’s boring and long and drawn out because let’s be real here even if the boostine wasn’t a thing One of the only things I think they got right in SoM was the increased experience to level faster because after your 1st character let’s be honest most people don’t want to sit there and take forever to level from 1 to 70.

Because it’s long-drawn-out and it’s boring So if they’re going to put in that 50% experience boost I say Put it in permanently and leave it in In fact I would say increase it even more per alt 10% more so you’re a second Character Make it 60% And it should stack with BOA gear.

Most people do not like to level Are there some sure but not many