Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Why not both? Though I think those who see them as the former are probably liking them a whole lot more than the latter.

Either way, I think we’ve seen what happens when an annoying chore is considered mandatory for progression whether or not it actually us - people just start resenting it.

1 Like

You’re not wrong there, that’s been true about mythic+ for raiders for the past 8 years. Just an annoying chore.

1 Like

I’m confused are we saying that fun aquiet is aloud?

1 Like

If your fun is allowed to be aloud, then you might ruin someone else’s aquiet fun and should be disallowed.

2 Likes

I don’t really understand this change. It gave people who don’t want to venture much into the delves or have a lot of alts the ability for them to quickly fill their vault with some decent gear options. It took nothing away from the people who enjoy delves and want to do them.

I don’t mind delves at all… I go into them and can have a good time. However, the more 80’s I get the more time that takes if I want to fill those vault slots. This was a nice way for me to be able get them gear options quick. Also, if it was a problem maybe limiting the amount of times you can do the delve a week? daily maybe? Would have been a better change. Now, what is the point to do that delve?

First, damn your achievement count almost was perfect. Had the 3 and 4 been swapped, you would have been the leader of the Space Balls and we all would know the combination to your luggage.

But from a metric standpoint I can see why Blizzard did it. They want to see more people playing and not taking the easy way to achieve gear. This would be yet another thing that Blizzard data is seeing now that the game has gone live that testing wouldn’t have shown.

From a player point, those that knew about this and used it might have also learned about it in beta and not said anything allowing them to gear up faster so they could participate in world first events etc. I myself have 36 characters to gear up, but unlike last season of doing the weekly quest that dropped a champion piece I then converted to tier, this expansion for the moment they get to 80 and parked.

Why would you do this :frowning: Zekvir is more fun to do than doing tier 8 delves because it’s more challenging. Tier 8 delves are a snooze fest and they take longer… I’ve outdated the need to do tier 8 delves and was helping my lower lvl friends kill Zekvir now there’s not much point. Blizzard still hasn’t fixed the coffer key x 5 bug for more bountiful chests opening and refuse to give a refund for this bug. This means less people will do delves because they don’t have a key. This is an awful change I won’t be doing delves or Zekvir this week. Time played does not equal fun.

So, if you’ve personally no need for the delve content because you’ve outgrown it, then you answered your own conundrum by not needing to even do delves or Zekvir except to find an easy path to fill out your vault for easy crests which in turn if you were doing Mythics comes more abundantly than doing delves.

While it is noble to help your friends, the whole point was to help them by doing content and content is time because they need time to develop more content because people using Zekvir to fill the vault was causing people to gear up to fast with higher end gear that was meant more for the solo people that don’t do harder content.

It’s going to come down to metrics one way or another and if time played isn’t fun for you then it’s time to try something more different. So, delves are not fun for you, try another challenge then selecting the easy path.

I’m fine with reward level but i’d like to see vault slots drop to 1/2/4.