Addons in pre patch

can anyone shed some light for me on how our addons will be implemented? seems all are “out of date” and i have updated them all. i am using omni cc, decursive and castbars for now. will these not work until actual launch or whats the deal?

I wish I knew. :frowning: Just logged into my mage and none of my addons are working. Elvui isn’t loading at all, and DBM keeps telling me that I need to install the version for retail? lol

Edit: Coffee still downloading. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

xD yea oh wail. im sure theyll fix it soon. but yea i logged in on my 60 mage as well and quickly realized i cant pvp w/o these addons lmfao. way too dependent on them

1 Like

it will take time for addons to be updated to the current patch, not all the addon creators had access to beta to begin work on their respective addons give or take 5-9 days before im sure all are up-todate

2 Likes

I downloaded wowup they have a tbc client with a lot of the main add on dbm bartender, weak auras that’s all I use

1 Like

I’ll have to switch to that. I’m using curseforge and I couldn’t find anything for tbc.

2 Likes

Yea me neither it’s why I switched you download you will get a prompt to update to 2.3 and then yoi got most of your add-ons curseforge is a pain anyways.

1 Like

https://www.tukui.org/classic-tbc-addons.php?id=2

For elvui or use wowup if you don’t want to do it manually like Virumsanctum said

1 Like

blizzard dont make addons soo…
idk ask overwolf

2.3 setup is on the github page

If you dont want to download twice

Yeah, I’m legally blind irl and rely on a number of addons to be able to play. If ElvUi or TukUI has a working TBC release, then I may have to give them a try.

Thanks, I’ll make the switch when I get home from work!

You sound obnoxiously entitled. Most add-on developers either code for free or as a poorly paid side gig. Not all even had access to beta and even if they did, prepatch is different. Some devs may opt to wait until TBC goes live; others will update over the next few days as they have time to test and code.

Authentic classics experience.

WoWUp fixed it all^^ Ty all! Much appreciated!

Obnoxiously entitled? For asking why addons aren’t working and when he can expect them to work?

He doesn’t sound entitled. You sound like a jerk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.