Addon is auto spitting on boosts

It can still be a Hypocrisy bossman.

Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform.

The fact that you claim those paying Bizzard money are morally bankrupt, yet you yourself are paying blizzard money, fits the definition of Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

This is so funny man, I used boost, I will actually boost another account as well, this brings me nothing but laughters.

2 Likes

What country because I want to invest in that currency; mine is getting inflated to death.

1 Like

Spitting on someone isn’t really “harassment.” That being said, I question how this addon would actually work. How can it tell someone is a boost?

Starter gear most likely.

sounds about right

Boost that level 50 to 58. That probably triggers a lot more people than the ones boosting 1-58.

It does an API call to inspect your gear, if you are wearing any gear that matches the Boost gear, it knows you boosted because it is the only way to have that gear on.

This is also why it will be useless in a week or two as everyone swaps out that gear.

bliz don’t ban anymore. why people abuse the game buy gold and such

i have the mount and i think its funny af when someone spits on me for it. if you get upset by something like this then you take things too harshly.

3 Likes

I truly cannot imagine getting flustered over video game emotes. Must be rough.

4 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous. Anyone in America complaining about inflation has no idea what they’re talking about.

You have been keeping up with current WoW affairs right? Addons and 3rd party programs such as ISBoxer and WoWmapper that just got banned, as well as a large ban wave that just happened.

Most people are too poor to notice.

1 Like

If you think most Americans are poor, you need to get out more.

2 Likes

I want this mod so I can /spit on booster characters with my boosted character. My character doesn’t identify as a boosted

9 Likes

This. A lot of people don’t realize that just unga-bunga’ing into a class with just knowing that ‘you’ll be OP in TBC’ is a nightmare. You lose a lot of time learning the class’s weaknesses and strengths as well as the combos and tricks you can do.

I’ve seen way too many boosted warlocks who can’t control their pets or even their abilities macro’d and just stand around pressing Shadowbolt. No curses, no corruption or any other DPS ability (Shadowburn, ignite, immolate…etc). Just Shadowbolt. Same goes for Mages that wont put Int or make water/food for a dungeon or raid. Makes me scream.

I’d just laugh at Joe Neckbeard using this addon thinking anyone will care

2 Likes

Sad that a modder would be this despicable. Anyone that supports this are the ones that should be getting spit on, including that cancerous streamer.

4 Likes

/shrug I’ve seen plenty of non boosted characters I can say the same about.

3 Likes