Addon is auto spitting on boosts

Addon is scanning anyone with communal gear and automatically /spits on them. Is this targeted harassment?

And it’s being encouraged by asmongold on his stream.

31 Likes

Hahahahahahaha oh man… I definitely would not use this, but this is hilarious.

90 Likes

My boost has every piece replaced with pre-raid BIS, everything except for the friggin idol lol

Living in your head for the low low price of $70.

48 Likes

This is exactly why Asmongold is the best thing to happen to WoW since original WOTLK launch.

29 Likes

Can I spit on myself with this addon?

9 Likes

35$ thank you very much.

5 Likes

Where do you download?

21 Likes

Rich people think they’re better than everyone and also love to play victims.

36 Likes

Buying a product means youre rich?

9 Likes

McConnell is the one who suggested it, not Asmon.

Blame the guy who actually REE’d on a stream.

11 Likes

Apparently 35$ is a lot of money now.

10 Likes

Giving Blizzard money=being rich confirmed. Also morally bankrupt.

5 Likes

What’s the name of the addon? Asking for a guild.

13 Likes

Who cares? In a week they won’t have communal gear anymore. Also, the best way to get an addon banned is to get more people to use it.

2 Likes

I am running into ones that auto /clap for my shaman… its cringe

1 Like

that randomly reminded me of an addon back in wrath, it would say Hello Pname, in Guild chat to whoever logged on, and Goodbye to whoever logged off

2 Likes

That’s hilarious tbh and I don’t really care if people boosted or not, what I care about was people boosting when they have no idea how to play that class and then they join dungeons and tank. Had two boosted players in my scholo run yesterday and let’s just say it made me not want to play with boosted characters.

5 Likes

It’s extremely pathetic, abusing weak aura like they are. Reveals just how toxic how some parts of this ‘community’ are.

30 Likes

I guess we are all rich and morally bankrupts then since we are all giving Blizzard money to be here.

3 Likes