Addon is auto spitting on boosts

What are you talking about? I haven’t given Blizzard Money Since Janruary and before that… well it had been a while. I paid with gold while playing on an off for awhile. Only bought the 6 month sub so I didn’t have to farm 150,000g gold a month for awhile.

This is the problem with boosts and its terrible

Well for one, you just proved my point with

So you are paying or have paid Blizzard money. And according to Heavywood, that makes you rich and morally bankrupt.

Next, how do you think buying a WoW Token for game time works? Someone had to buy the token for $20USD in the first place. So either directly or in-dircetly Blizzard is making money because you are playing the game.

3 Likes

Yes.

No.

Yes I am well aware.

1 Like

I was just trying to show the hypocrisy of the statement about giving Blizzard money. Theoretically, we are all giving Blizzard money either directly or indirectly if we are able to use these forums.

3 Likes

Free shower though.

6 Likes

I know I was just being facetious.

Awesome, you can spit on me all you want, words don’t hurt my feelings.

5 Likes

So basically, this addon will be useless in 1-2 weeks.

1 Like

not if it remembers players names, and keeps spitting regardless

1 Like

You say that until 20 people come around the corner freestyling on you.

Lmao that’s hilarious

3 Likes

If it remembers players and continues to spit on them, then I would say that does clearly fall in the targeted harassment category and will most likely be banned soon.

5 Likes

the irony of a streamer trying to look down on a game company for trying to make money… hey guys don’t forget to subscribe to my content! watch me play this game I constantly put down all the time!

this dude asmon can’t take a actual stance on anything

13 Likes

I really don’t care. no ingame issues are going to hurt my feelings

2 Likes

Oh so true, and it is shocking to see the hypocrisy in these forums.

“Blizzard is greedy!” … “Do not forget to like, subscribe and if you want extra content join my Patreon and buy those Twitch Bits to show others how much you enjoy the content.”

LOL!

9 Likes

Bro are you lateraluss the priest on mankirk too? We did some gdkp together a few days ago

I didnt buy a boost, but anyone who takes the time to download an addon/install a weakaura for this is likely someone i cant be bothered with.

Nice way of identifying people I can add to the ole ignore list.

6 Likes

Its called hyperbole bossman; lol but yea at this point Blizzard has us by the balls and it really doesnt matter cus they could fully implement the retail store and we’d all be here for WOTLK classic

Nope, I only play on Sulfuras.