Additional void elf customization

I’m going to just say now I do like the void elf customization as it is now but if I’m being honest I dont really like how the only colors we have in terms of hair and skin color (besides the human shades) are just a few different shades of purple, especially since entities of the void aren’t all just purple
just using old gods as an example
you could have bluish green hair like the pool of saronite where you fight yogg
blood red hair and skin as reference to g’huun
pure black and white like the corruption caused around pandaria by the remains of Y’Shaarj
hell maybe even just orange tips around the tentacles or orange eyes to replicate the orange glow of n’zoth

I’m sure theres more examples that dont even have to do with old god but they’re what come to the top of my head

c’mon blizzard let me be something that isnt just purple

4 Likes

Void options I got so far:

Chin tentacles!
Hair Tentacles as in all the hair is tentacles.
Tentacles for a mouth.
Body Tentacles
Starcursed, and n’zoth eye color.
Ethereal type wraps.
Scars that show void energy beneath the wound.
Stark White and Void Black, violets, maroon, teals, blues, near neon orange and yellows, and Void(like their tentacles), and Starcursed hair colors.
Two tone hair color starting as a void color turning into a neon color.
Void fire effects to the hair.
Floating Hair.
Ombré hair.
Glittering hair.
Shadowy gas effects.
Few more beards and full beards.
Third eye like Aszhara.
Void mouths
Other old god corruptions.
Tentacle toggle.
Standard scars.
Ear slider.
Claws.
Tattoos. Void and farstrider.

Some Ethereal Wraps provided by Somand

And some voidified tentacles and stomach mouth provided by Lance! (Affectionately called Voidberg.)

Also provided by Lance an example of the hair leading into neon colorations! (Thank you Lance!)

Void Tattoos provided by Somand. (Based on the N’zoth runes.)

Some hair colors I rather jive with provided by Talendrion. (note: I don’t technically have their permission and might remove this later.)

2 Likes

I would also like some jet black eyes and jet black hair to embrace the void even more!

All that said… You couldn’t have added this to the already going thread(s)?

For Reference:

these are super cool! my main gripe was hair and skin coloration but honestly id love to have most of this now as well!

Honestly I just want Elven tattoos like Alleria and so many other lore Elves have. So silly that Blood Elves and Void Elves don’t have access to such an iconic part of their race’s lore.

It’s pretty much what it would be like if Darkspear Trolls didn’t have access to beards- wait nevermind.

2 Likes

And remember shorter ear options as well!

Did Void Elves not get the ear length option too?

No :frowning:

Damn, that makes no sense. That sucks lol

1 Like

There’s already two mega threads. Go post in there and get good discussion going! :sparkles:

meh, short eared blood elves look like goblins lol.

I just want shorter eyebrows!

What about oiled gnomes?
They didn’t get much customization: maybe Blizzard should focus on them for the next few years.