Additional Adjustment to Lightning Breath

Easier yes.

Better no. There are way better solutions to this but this is indeed the easiest, quickest, least amount of work solution.

“They’ll fix it at 40!!” is an awful take.

5 Likes

Oh, you sweet summer child.

12 Likes

rouge better now

You don’t see DPS Priests complaining that their class deserves buffs despite being half the DPS of the 2nd worst DPS, because they know stuff at 40 is much different. It’s only Hunters freaking out about level 25 adjustments.

Hell, Rogue’s entire meta spec doesn’t even work on the first boss of BFD lol, I don’t really care about that.

Trash Developement

2 Likes

But did they get nerfed 6 time in 2 weeks and have one good rune now?

3 Likes

Because priests have the most broken healing spec there is right now. And you didn’t see hunters coming to the forums asking for other classes to get nerfs until you all started targeting us

9 Likes

Please stop pretending your pets weren’t borderline broken. just stop.

1 Like

ALL YOU DO IS NERF HUNTERS, so unfair making me want to leave. Like over and over nerf and nerf. After 25 the character will be dog.

8 Likes

Warriors and Rogues are strong as hell… Yet they nerf hunters 6 times…

11 Likes

Is there any chance we could just get a change to our taming ability? I’d like to tame a warrior and see if you nerf ‘that.’

16 Likes

I’ve got something for you to consider.

Just because mage healers were broken doesn’t mean you need to take your angry out on hunters.

1 Like

We have nothing now we play 100 % like Era hunter now so stop talking

4 Likes

Oh no, you play the same at level 25. I guess the entire game is fundamentally broken. The other 50+ runes just don’t exist :frowning:

Coming from the top tanking and dps class… RICH

3 Likes

I’ve abandoned and retrained 4 pets now.
Quit wasting my time

1 Like

Can we remove shadowstep and ranged stun from rogues plz

10 Likes

Don"t worry they will nerf them all anyways so just pre cryabout them and make it go faster.

Of course some priests are complaining.

So are some rogues.

and so are some hunters.

and so are players from every class.

You may not care enough to complain, that’s fine. That doesn’t invalidate the feedback of those that are.

Hunters are currently getting the nerf bat focus so theyll be the loudest for while.