Additional Adjustment to Lightning Breath

No they werent. They got a bug fix to stop their bleed from working on targets immune AND it caused their bleed to also benefit from mangle.

So a massive buff to everything except targets that are supposed to be immune to the damage anyway.

3 Likes

redde is a troll just report

2 Likes

Also suffers from scorpion poison to the mental.

A bugfix that reduces their damage conditionally is still a nerf.

seriously go look at the convo i had with him its a lot more blatant there just ignore and report them

1 Like

kid just said “the mob immune to bleeds can no longer be bled so it’s a nerf”…

LOOOOOOOL.

Grown man uses ‘kid’ as an insult still in 2023.

Oh my, is this the best Hunters have to offer? I miss that Panda that had some semblance of intelligence.

Kids usually go from thread to thread trolling on a forum.

so ill stand by it.

30% more damage to targets in return. Seems ike a massive buff considering basically 90% of enemies that actually matter are not immune to bleeds.

90% of targets in Gnomeregan are immune to bleeds. Should we buff Rogues preemptively so they do competitive DPS in p2? Of course not, because in p3 that won’t be the case.

Not going to see multiple threads complaining about it either, because any real person can understand what is good or bad at level 24 or 40 is irrelevant to the overall game structure.

Yes. I get killd by a hunter pets in seconds multiple times.

AND Avenger Shield is broken.

yes imma complain about BOTH.

It’s not a crime LOL

And they Buffed the BFD Boon because of Casters performance literaly proving my point that kelris was overtuned but go on lmao.

Are we in gnomragan now?

Were you not the one saying dont worry about it because we get more runes?

Who is to say you wont get a rune that makes targets immune to bleeds able to be bled?

2 Likes

Is that what you call it? Lmao

Other classes in classic sure take a lot of skill to “achieve” results.

If you say hunters are getting a scaling rune then dont worry rogues are getting a rune that allows for bleeding certain mobs.

See how silly that sounds?..

Don’t worry about it!

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

:clown_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I gave up and rolled other classes. Have no desire to have my main class Nurfed for 4 phases until this whole thing is done.

But that doesnt apply to him. Only to hunters.
:laughing:

Strange behavior.

Yes I whine about Pally and BFD bosses.

Hunter whine that there class is broken when it’s literaly #1 in the charts.

Cope more.

You are right about pets, they should not be doing all the work… Blizzard however funneled hunters into depending on pets by nerfing all other possible play styles in favor of BM. Now they are nuking that with nothing to compensate so people latch on to defending pet nerfs. It’s understandable.

1 Like