Additional Adjustment to Lightning Breath

bro it’s actually crazy, i’ve seen so many Hunters on here complaining about the nerf only to find out they were auto-casting pet abilities and not binding them to their shots. and they want to decide how Blizzard balances lmao

SOOO CUTEEE look he still thinks he is right in his own head. My linking a post on the same thread about the topic being discussed . Pathetic but cute

But they arent lol. Crazy how the main counter arguement being used by other classes is not even true

1 Like

DPS Damage Statistics - Blackfathom Deeps | Warcraft Logs Vanilla

This is over one day so includes the hotfix in this post. On the absolute highest end Rogue can do more DPS when given a comp that boosts their damage. Meanwhile, Hunter (who cannot benefit from Windfury) is on average doing the same and usually more.

Crazy how the players who view themselves as the main character deny reality to suit their needs.

We have a bingo

I actually do know what I’m talking about.

Here is a graph right here from BFD if you like logs so much.

#1 MM Hunter
#2 Rogue
#3 Melee Hunter
#4 Feral Druid
#5 Warrior

https://youtu.be/N3Rlz7hgTE4?si=wyyPAM9QkN9a2lQE&t=43

Only one denying reality is you bro all your link proves is that hunters, the only pure dps glass cannon class in the game right now are now not only 1st on parses, where they rightfully should be. but now also are down to 4th dps on average. Below 2 classes that provide other utility that a hunter cannot. You a joke bud

1 Like

not to be that person…but if you watched the video he even mentions “the nerfs might be a tad too much and hunters should get some love elsewhere”.

Thoughts?

wooo finally thank you devs. incoming hunter tears! take cover!

He doesnt have those. Only emotional based rants.

Cats will be the next nerf.

The only pure DPS class… gets DPS nerfs so hybrids crush them. Yes, I am salty. These changes are absurd. How are warriors/ferals/rogues not getting beaten with the nerf bat?

1 Like

No one is denying that Hunter numbers can be adjusted so that actual Hunter damage (not pet damage) can be higher.

The issue is and has always been that the pet itself is doing a disproportionate amount of damage.

Move to turtles.

We just need a AoE growl and turtle will be king.

so what is an appropriate amount of pet damage?..

Our rune buffs pets by 30%…Talents also give pets a massive damage/crit boost.

If pets are level’d down to sub-optimal then what are the point of the runes and BM talents?..

May as well reroll MM and start spamming aimed shot with multi.

Then people will yell for aimed shot nerfs once people realize an aimed shot crit + multi + auto can do well around 900 damage if it all crits…

But warriors are allowed to overpower for 700 damage and white crit for 600+ because “they are melee”.

It’s not just pet hate that’s happening.

2 Likes

Hunters shouldn’t be doing competitive DPS at all and instead bring utility. This was how it was in Legion, when a BM Hunter could bring every single party buff just by having certain pets. I think this is the design that Blizzard should go for SoD Hunter.

this isnt legion it’s classic.

Hunters have no utility in classic.

This isn’t legion.

The amount of utility pets would need to bring to be on par with end game MM is ridiculous.

You have very little understanding of how the game works.

“hunters shouldnt do competitive dps because its ranged” is a wild and biased take.

1 Like

Surely bringing Kings is utility now, no? And they can easily expand on that.

“hunters shouldnt do competitive dps because its ranged” is a wild and biased take.

Has nothing to do with being ranged, but the fact they are ranged and have one single cast time meaning their uptime is wildly easier to attain than any other class.

LOL.

so we get ONE aura rune and you’re calling it utility? when paladins have kings?

When every other class has CC/stuns/interrupts?

Yea, you’re trolling.

This is how the class has been for 20 years.

Also has anyone taken a look to see the difference from horde to alliance on logs since horde is pigeonholed into lion thus making them even more inefficient vs alliance who can take the 25% mana reduction and not go oom in 3 casts…since we are on the topic of balance